𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚, 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 20 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙧 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨? ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

(6)
Ready to unpack her few items into her new room for the whole summer apparently, Ivy realises that she left her bag in the Ghost of christmas hell's room, damnit.

Ivy almost let out a squeal of happiness when she realised that the boy had left her bag outside his door, she picked it up, dancing happily back to her room.

maybe Jeremiah isn't so bad after all, Ivy thought to herself optimistically, maybe we couldn't actually we friends this summe-

Then Ivy realised that the ghost had done something to her bag. One of their charms was missing.

Each year her dad bought her a charm for her birthday, or at least he said he would.

Ivy's dad had missed a lot of her birthdays, so two years ago a few months after the girl's birthday, he had shown up with six different silver charms that he had bought at the two dollar shop, to make up for the six birthdays he had forgotten in the past years.

The one missing was for her tenth birthday, and was of a mermaid, because she loved swimming so much.

Her dad always told her she could grow up to be a mermaid, and swim away from him forever, now she realised that he just wanted to leave, but even with all the missed birthdays and ratty clothes from the op shop, Ivy still held out hope that her father would come racing back to apologise.

He would say it was all a big misunderstanding and hug her with the comfort only her dad can bring her, take her home, then shopping for real clothes, or not, she could walk around in pyjamas forever and wouldn't care, as long as her dad went with her.

Ivy raced to shut her door at the realisation that Jeremiah had snooped through her stuff, not knowing this small bag was full of her only personal possessions.

Tears streamed down her face, as she later on the surprisingly soft bed, not caring about how homey the fisher house seemed, she just wanted to be home, with her dad.

"BELLY FLOP"

Like salt in the wound.

Ivy could hear Jeremiah's voice yell out, taunting her.

Ivy hated Jeremiah.

Ivy found a way to blame everything on Jeremiah, even though it definitely wasn't his fault for the years of fatherly neglect or her dad cheating or even her coming to cousins. Somehow Ivy tricked her brain into blaming the blue eyes ghost boy.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
❝ 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ❞
°•*⁀➷ HI! don't be a ghost reader :) please vote + comment a LOT i love to see comments and feedback. also i couldn't be bothered to edit this so if you see a misspelling or something that doesn't make sense just comment it to let me know and i can change it :)

also enemies to lovers my fav
🤬➡️❤️