bombshells

Mae sat in the back of the car making it's way up a stone road, taking deep breaths as she saw lights up ahead

Mae sat in the back of the car making it's way up a stone road, taking deep breaths as she saw lights up ahead. She gave her hair one last fluff, before thanking the gentleman who opened the door and approaching the two tall men waiting. 

"Hi boys!" the blonde greeted, practically craning her head back as she got close to them. "Good god, you two have eaten your veggies haven't you."

"Aye, a proper scottish girl!" the tall brunette smiled as he leaned down to hug the much shorter girl. "I'm Jay."

"Mae," the blonde smiled brightly. "So nice to meet you!" The girl then turned to their third companion. "And you!"

"I'm Remi," the boy leaned down to offer her a hug as well. "You're looking mint this evening."

"Ah, thank you," Mae ran a hand through her hair as she stood in front of the boys, finally looking to the villa. "You guys ready for the madness?"

"Gonna turn a few heads I think," Jay smirked, the three turning to the approaching producer who told them it was their time to enter the villa. 

"Shall we?" Mae stood between the two boys with a smile, accepting both of their arms as the trio made their way into the bright building. They could hear some music and talking, Mae laughing a little as her heels began to make the tell tale clicking on the decking when they got outside. 

"Sorry we're late to the party!" Jay called out as the three rounded the corner, coming into the islanders view. 

"Didn't get the dress code either," Mae grinned as the islanders stood in shock before approaching the three new people. The girls quickly made their way over to greet Mae, the boys doing their typical male posturing situation.

"Another blonde!" the tall girl cheered as she leaned down to hug Mae. "I'm Tasha babe." 

"Hi girl!" Mae's dimples were out as she grinned at all the girls. "I'm Mae!" The scottish girl hugged Ekin Su, before finally being approached by the boys. 

"Ahoy there!" Dami leaned down to hug the blonde, unable to help himself from standing up tall and making her feet leave the floor. 

"Absolutely not!" Mae kicked him in the shin with a laugh, the Irish man putting her down quickly. "There will be none of that sir!" Still laughing, Mae greeted Ikenna, Davide, Nathan and Andrew, before seeing two boys with cheeky grins. 

"Oh I know you two are trouble," Mae laughed as the tattooed boy approached first. 

"Luca, nice to meet you," he flashed his pearly whites at her. 

"Mae," she nodded with a smile, before turning to his companion. 

"Names Jaques babe," he grinned as well, leaning in to press kisses to both of her cheeks. As the two separated, Mae made her way to the bar to grab a drink before allowing Dami to tuck her under his shoulder and lead her to the couch where the boys were gathering.