shock dumpings

The islanders woke up as usual the next morning, the girls somehow managing to ignore the tension on the terrace as Indiyah spoke about her chat with Ikenna the night before

The islanders woke up as usual the next morning, the girls somehow managing to ignore the tension on the terrace as Indiyah spoke about her chat with Ikenna the night before. As Mae got into a green bikini for the day, she was glad to come outside and see Amber and Ekin Su chatting outside. 

Mae lasted for about 20 minutes in the heat before she dragged Jaques into the pool with her. She clung to the boy like a koala as he walked around, the two chatting about what they thought their spirit animals were when Indiyah came and sat in the water. 

"He handled it really well," she spoke of Ikenna's reaction to her cutting off the romantic side of their relationship. "Sometimes it just doesn't work out, at least we can still be friends," the group all agreed. 

A bit later, the islanders were laying around when Amber's phone rang. "Islanders, it's time ot go head to head in today's challenge L-I-P Service. #happyhour #spitdontswallow."

"I am very competitive, so we are going all in here," Mae spoke in the beach hut with a grinning Jaques at her side. "Did you know I have no gag reflex?" the blonde turned to face her shocked partner. 

Mae could barely catch her breath during the challenge with the amount of times Jaques fell. And eventually, the boy was just spitting juice wherever and not even playing the game. "That is so gross," Mae groaned as she looked at the glass full of the drink and spit. 

"Pretty disappointed with my partner today," Mae shook her head. "Expected more from an athlete."

"Maybe you yelling at me gets me going ya know?" the brunette looked at her for a second before they burst into laughter. 

After crowning Luca and Danica as the challenge winners, the islanders ran back up to the villa. "I call the outdoor shower!" Mae yelled as she ran across the garden. 

"Gonna let me join ya?" Jaques called out as he walked at a slower pace, watching the blonde wave him on. He came up as she turned on the stream of water, adjusting it to her liking before stepping under. 

"Fancy meeting you here," he smirked as he joined her, wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"You know since you're in here you have to wash my hair," she turned her back to him as she let her hair get wet. 

"I'll scrub your back too," the two laughed as she turned back around and he wrapped her up again, this time one of his hands cheekily copping a feel of her ass. 

"Oi!" she squeaked, pushing him a bit. "Hands to yourself mister, maybe if you had tried harder today." The boy sighed at her, but accepted the bottle of shampoo and began to wash her hair. The two ended up sitting on the bean bags to dry after their shower, talking about the challenge. 

"I was trying till I started feeling sick," Jaques tried to redeem himself. "Didn't want to be sick on ya."

"Oh sure, sure," Mae leaned back into his body with her eyes half shut. "If you threw up on me we would be over."

"You sure about that?" Jaques adjust his legs so she rolled over and was facing him more. "I think I could win you back."

"Hm, probably," she teased as she leaned down to kiss him. The two lazed in the sun for a bit longer before heading inside to get ready for the evening. Mae ended up in a two piece cream linen set with some heels, and her hair fluffy from the hair dryer. After the islanders went downstairs, and toasted, Mae let Jaques pull her over to one of the couches. 

"You think those two have something?" Jaques nodded to Danica and Davide. 

"I think she's waiting for someone to sweep her off her feet," Mae shrugged.

"Like I did you?" Jaques smiled cheekily, Mae scoffing. 

"I think you mean like I did you," the blonde nudged him.

"I just want tonight to be about us, can't be assed with all the drama," Jaques pulled her closer into his side. 

"What are you saying about us then?" Mae smiled softly. 

"I think you've made my experience in here," he spoke. "Like when you came in, it felt like things flipped for me. And I'm just super happy with how we're going."

"Yeah, me too," Mae leaned over to press a kiss to his lips. "You haven't pissed me off yet, so that's a big plus." The two cuddled for a little longer before they were led to the round day bed with Indiyah and Davide, who wanted to take a selfie. The four of them were on their stomachs squeezing in for the photo when Mae's phone rang. 

"I've got a text!" she yelled as she and the three others scrambled to face the villa. "Islanders, can you all gather at the firepit." The group all walked over, Jaques grabbing Mae's hand as they sat down. Luca's phone rang next. 

"The public have been voting for their favorite girl and their favorite boy," he read out. "Those with the least amount of votes are at risk of being dumped from the island."

Danica's phone then rang. "The three boys who have received the least amount of votes, in no particular order, are Ikenna, Andrew and Jay."

Next came Ikenna's phone. "The three girls with the least amount of votes are, Tasha, Amber, and Ekin Su." With the six of them standing, Ekin Su's phone rang next. 

"Can all vulnerable islanders please stand in front of the fire pit," they moved to face the rest of the group. Danica's phone then rang. 

"The boy with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is," she paused, waiting for the last text, which came to Gemma's phone. "Ikenna."

The islanders were all shocked, but didn't get a moment to feel anything as Dami's phone then rang. "The girl with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is."

"Amber," Indiyah read out with a sigh. Looking around the fire pit, there were wide eyes everywhere. The group quickly got up and went to hug the two original islanders. The girls made their way upstairs to help Amber pack, and the tears were definitely flowing. 

"Amber could be a bitch, but she always had your back," Mae smiled wistfully. "Definitely going to miss her in here, she was a good one."

The islanders gathered in the foyer for one last group hug before they sent off Amber and Ikenna with cheers.