dirty dancing

The islanders were all slow to wake up the next morning, feeling like their drinks had all been poured extra strong. When Danica got up, Mae abandoned her bed and climbed in with Jaques, cuddling into his side immediately. "Sleep alright?" she asked, propping her head on his chest.

"Yeah, wish I was in bed with you though don't I," he smirked as Mae pinched his side, the two sharing a kiss before she headed upstairs. "How's everyone feeling," Antigoni asked from where she was cuddling with Paige.

"I am feeling good. Feeling ready for the day, ready to just move on," Mae nodded, Antigoni saying she loved to see it.

"Did you shut it off with Jay?" Ekin wanted to clarify.

"For me, it was never even there," Mae shook her head. "Like I saw him as a brother, and the vibe on my end was just not romantic at all. I do feel bad for the boy but he knew this when he chose me."

Mae and the other girls went ahead and got dressed for the day, and headed to the garden. The blonde chose to lay out on the sunbeds with Paige and Gemma, watching and Luca came over from a chat with Jaques to pull the brunette away. "That doesn't look good," Mae murmured to Paige as she read the facial expressions of Gemma. 

Mae quickly forgot about that chat as her interest was piqued, along with Tasha's, by Andrew and Danica having a chat on the day beds. The blonde watched as Paige offered to interrupt their conversation, with Tasha waving her off. Mae kept an eye on Gemma and Jaques on the beanbags, watching as the two ex's had a heated conversation before splitting up. 

The girl didn't even have time to ask Jaques if everything was alright when he came to sit byh her before Danica yelled that she had a text. "Islanders, tonight you will get each others hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge," the girl yelled out, her fellow islanders erupting into cheers as they thought about the night ahead. 

"You've alright got me ready," Jaques laughed as he pulled Mae into his side, the girl shoving at his chest with a laugh. The girls headed inside to find their outfits for the evening. Mae ended up in an angel costume, which was actually quite comfy so she couldn't complain. The girls got ready for the evening, messing around and practicing their moves before it was time for them to perform. 

Danica set the bar extremely high, followed by the equally amazing Ekin Su and Indiyah. Gemma followed, then Paige and Tasha, before Mae came out to finish the girls off. As soon as the blonde was in the boys line of sight, she could feel Jaques laser sharp gaze as she stalked to the opposite end of the firepit. 

She started in front of Charlie, straddling the blonde's lap and running her hands through her hair while shimmying her chest. She quickly hopped off of him and turned to face away from her next victim, dragging her hands down her body as she rolled her hips in front of Davide before sitting on his lap with her back to his chest. She grinded on his lap, dragging his hands on her thighs before hopping up. 

She dropped her to a squat in front of Dami, swaying as she trailed her hands up his thighs and stood up, bending over to put his face in her boobs. With a laugh she then went to Jay. Knowing the tension there, Jay just got her ass in his face before the girl moved on to Luca. The boy ended up with the blonde straddling his lap as she bit his neck, his breath stuttering as the girl giggled, turning to Nathan who got the same treatment.

Finally the girl turned to her partner with a smirk, Jaques mirroring her expression as she got In front of him and dropped to her knees. She smiled innocently as her hands kneaded his thighs, close to where the boy's pants were already tight, and placed her hands on his belt. She leaned forward to press a kiss right over belt buckle, smirking internally as she felt his hand in her hair. 

She continued placing kisses on his lower stomach until she needed to stand up. She then turned around and sat on his lap, grabbing his hands in her own as she wound her hips against him.  She guided his hands up her thighs and along her waist till they cupped her breasts. She let them rest there before she guided his one hand to rest on her throat and the other to her mouth. The blonde tilted her head to meet his eyes, releasing his finger with a smirk just as he lost his restraint and leaned up to kiss her. Mae almost forgot the other boys were there, her and Jaques sharing a lengthy snog before the boys yelling pulled them apart. 

"I-," Jaques shook his head. "I don't even know what to say."

Mae ran inside to the cheering girls, only to turn around and head back out to wait for the boys. Dami and Luca started off strong before it was Jaques turn. Mae threw her head back laughing when he came out in his police outfit. He went around the cirlce, teasing a few of the girls, before making his way to Gemma. Mae giggled as she saw the boy purposefully only give the brunette a kiss on the cheek before making his way to her. 

Jaques smirked as he walked over to Mae, pulling the girl up and making her jump to wrap her legs around his waist. He then carried her to the front of the firepit, laying her down on the decking before beginning to grind on her like he was a professional. "You've been a bad girl," Jaques whispered into her ear as he kissed down her neck, a flush covering the blonde's skin. He then sat up and pulled Mae into his lap, thrusting against her a few times before standing up to deposit Mae back in her seat. 

"I didn't know Jaques doubled as magic mike?" Mae laughed in the beach hut.  

The group all sat together, watching as Paige and Andrew delivered the scores. When Paige got to Jaques' name, the blonde could tell she wouldn't be happy. "Jaques' heart rate was raised the most by, Gemma." Mae ignored the looks from the other islanders, trying to keep a neutral face to hide the way she really felt. 

Andrew really hit the nail on the head when he read out that Gemma's heart rate was raised by Jaques', as was Mae's. The blonde tried not to show her discomfort as she sat with the girls after the challenge, Ekin asking for the girls thoughts. "Did anyone take it a bit personal?" Ekin scanned the row of girls. 

"Not gonna lie, I did," Mae shrugged. "I know theres a whole thing there, but just didn't feel nice at all. And it's hard not to feel like you can't compete with an ex." Both Indiyah and Tasha shared similar feelings of discomfort before the girls broke off to have other coversations. Mae was sat with Ekin and Tasha when Jaques walked up.

"You alright?" the blonde asked, but the boy stayed silent and walked right up to her and scooped her in his arms, Mae wrapping her legs around his waist with a squeal as he walked to the round day bed. 

"What's going on with ya?" the boy asked as he sat down, letting Mae get situated on his lap.

"I'm alright," she shrugged. "How was your night?"

"Well, I had a good night till I feel like the girls started sulking," he leaned back on his arms. 

"Pipe down with that tone Jaques," Mae narrowed her eyes at the emotion in his voice. "How you feeling if my ex was in here and we were raising each other's heart rates the most."

"Did you not see what we did though?" Jaques reasoned. "Like we gave each others kisses on the cheeks. Like, I think the thing must've been broken or something."

"Regardless, that's your ex, and it's not nice to hear," Mae said firmly. "I am allowed to feel that way, don't go getting stroppy with me."

"You're right you are, but I just want you to know you don't have anything to worry about," Jaques ran his hand down her spine. "You should've felt my heart when you were going around that circle babe, I thought I was going to pass out."

"Well. you'll be getting no more of that until we're out of here," Mae flipped her hair before looking down at him with a smirk. "Want to make sure your ex is the last thing on your mind when it happens again."