first dates

Mae squeaked as she stretched the next morning, enjoying the space in her bed

Mae squeaked as she stretched the next morning, enjoying the space in her bed. Jay and Remi, the gents that they are, had chose to share a bed the night before so she could be on her own. "Good morning guys, how did everyone sleep?" Davide called out as the islanders began to sit up in their beds. 

"Very good," Remi nodded, Jay agreeing. 

"Did he spoon you?" Ekin laughed as Remi shot her down quickly. As the girls started to get up, Mae shuffled over to Jay and Remi's bed and laid down in the middle of them. 

"You were humming in your sleep you know," Jay grinned cheekily down at Mae who covered her face with a groan. 

"I've always done it!" she laughed with the boys, before they decided to get up. Mae made her way upstairs to the terrace to sit with the girls, everyone chatting as a few of the boys came up with coffees and tea.

Mae waved as she saw Jaques peek his head out, the boy focused on her. "You want anything to drink Mae?" the girls all grinned at him. 

"Some peppermint tea would be lovely babe," the girl smiled as Jaques nodded and left as quickly as he came. Ekin was in the middle of giving Ikenna and Dami shit when Jaques came back out, a cup in hand. "Thank you hun," she took the cup, her and Jaques exchanging a smile before the three boys headed downstairs. 

"He is so into you," Paige said as soon as the door closed behind him, Gemma nodding. 

"He's cute isn't he," Mae laughed, looking down into her mug to avoid the girls stares. 

"I do think you three has kicked the boys into gear," Amber gestured to Mae. "Like the boys need to get back to grafting."

"I mean I told Jay I was open to getting to know him," Ekin shrugged as the girls chatted about Jay and Remi. The girls eventually headed inside to get ready, Mae changing into a  bikini before heading down to the garden. She spotted Jay and Remi in the work out area with Luca and Davide, so after grabbing a smoothie she headed over to sit with them. 

"You got a plan for the day miss Mae?" Jay asked as he pressed down on Davide's back as the Italian did push ups. 

"Just have some chats, get to know everyone," the girl shrugged, walking further into the gym. 

"Oi, back up," Luca pointed at the girl from his seat. "Gotta watch out for little toes mate!"

"Oh my god," she laughed before going and sitting down next to the Brighton boy. "So how are things with you at the minute?"

"Obviously, I'm with Gem. And I think we get on well, things have just been interesting with Jaques being her ex and all," the tattooed boy explained. 

"Oh shit," she gasped. "I did not know that."

"Yeah, they were together only for 8 months, but still is on the mind," Luca shrugged.