1

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓                            |𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

I smiled looking at my baby daddy Rylo hold our 2-month old daughter Reign in his arms. This was his first time meeting his daughter since he wasn't there for the birth. We both decided it was time to grow up and give his and my kid a better life.

" She so pretty , she look just like my son" Rylo cheesed up at me.

" Yes she do , with his handsome self. I can't wait til they meet he's gonna be so overprotective when they are older" I smiled just thinking about them.

" I'm not gonna lie to you though , it's gonna be close time for her to eat again and after she eat she always cries and fall asleep."

" Ain't that's what they all do?" Rylo asked hesitantly.

Just by the way he was holding her I can tell he was a bit nervous , which I could understand why this was his first time actually being able to be in his child life while they are young.

Although he has a child before mine that isn't my situation to speak on.

" So this all you do on a daily basis?" He looked into my eyes.

" Yeah , it gets tiring but this the decision I chose and I decided to keep her so ."  I shrugged

Which is true this was the decision I made , I chose to keep my daughter so it's my responsibility to raise her rather Rylo is there or not.

" How's visitation going with Rylen?" I smiled.

I've seen a few pictures of his son before , he's so adorable and look just like his pretty mom. I was just happy Rylen can finally have a relationship with his dad after hearing the story.

" It's going okay , I mean just a lot of adjusting plus I have to let his mom know about his sister so yeah." He sat back on the couch.

" Oh , well i'm gonna mind my business" I shrugged.

" Since your gonna be active in Reign's life now I just wanna get a few things adjusted" I placed my hand on my lap.

" Wassup ?" He looked up and placed Reign in her swinger.

" Reign isn't allowed to be around any girl unless she's your girlfriend and you know y'all are gonna be together , same for me no men will meet her unless I know for a fact he's my boyfriend."

" I don't mind your family being around her but , since she's very young I don't want her around a lot of people and no she's not aloud to spend a night with you YET."

" So , what if I wanna spend time with her and Rylen together I can't take her?" He asked concernly.

" I mean I will just have to be there , it's not like I don't want you to be with her at all she's still getting breastfeed , i'll just have to pack extra milk and diapers." I sighed

I was really overprotective of my daughter especially since Rylo is just now starting to come around it's not like he's been here since birth and know everything.

" Don't be signing girl , I got my baby" He playfully hit me.

" Is that all the rules?"

" Oh and another thing I just don't want no drama with anyone I just want Reign to have a good relationship with everyone. You know I don't like fighting or drama so hopefully one day me and Jasir can meet."

" Ain't gone be no drama , I love my baby already this my princess fasho." He smiled looking back over at her.

Reign was a result of a one night stand , I met Rylo once he got back from prison I hit him up and told him I was pregnant and everything went from there.

" Y'all can spend a lil bit more time together I guess." I shrugged

I watched as he lifted Reign back up and placed a kiss on her forehead and looked back up at me.

" Can I feed her?" He asked.

How could I say no? He's so cute.

" Yes , let me go get a bottle." I smiled getting up.

" Samaria can you promise me something?"

" Depends on the promise " I answered back while pouring the milk inside and bottle and shaking it up.

" Promise me you will never keep her away , I wanna be there for real. I got a son and a daughter this really my biggest blessing."

" I promise , you know i'm not like that Rylo."

I walked back over to them shaking the bottle up and sat on the couch.

" Here " I handed him the bottle and watched as he picked her up and placed the bottle inside her mouth.

" Another thing , I'm sorry for how I treated you throughout your pregnancy I wasn't there enough , and your body snapped back amazing."

I knew he wasn't just talking to be talking , he was serious.

I felt tears coming up my eyes after his heartwarming message , Rylo was really a sweet person although he has his mischievous ways on him.

" Thank you , only thing matters is that we be the best parents we can. You respect me i'll respect you."

" Say ." He tapped me catching my attention.

"Mhm?"

" Tomorrow , I want Reign to meet her brother and my family i'm ready to tell everyone."

" Really ?-" My mouth dropped.

" Yea , She's already 2 months it's time I don't want her to be a secret baby."

" But-"

" No , buts remember this shit serious now."

——-

How are y'all feeling about it ?

although " Soul cry " Is discontinued Rylo is back !

I suggest if your new here  to read ATLEAST the first 5 paragraphs of " Soul cry ".

Baby Reign is born 💕🙂.

comment & vote
This will be filled with a lot of drama

PLEASE COMMENT NO GHOST READERS