17

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞- 10 MONTHS LATER 🥰🥰!

|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞- 10 MONTHS LATER 🥰🥰!

Wow .. 10 months it's been 10 months later and the year is almost ending. It's Reign's 1st birthday and boy am I excited for her birthday.

Throughout the last few months it's been a hell , I recently found out I was pregnant 4 weeks ago and didn't know how to feel about it. I'm also not keeping it and not telling Rylo. He doesn't even know I am pregnant I do have a little pudge but I will hide it at Reign birthday.

I really just didn't found the time to go to the abortion clinic. I wanted to do it before it's to late , You may say i'm wrong but there's no point of telling him i'm pregnant if i'm not gonna keep it.

Me and him broke up 2 months ago after I found out he linked with Jasir , he went months without telling me and I was done with the lies.

From what I heard they fucked , but that ain't nothing to do with me I just hope they didn't , Desmond is a great man.

I really don't give a fuck about who Rylo with or fucking with as long as he taking care of his responsibilities then I'm fine.

I put on my waist trainer hoping it would tuck in my pudge and put my shirt on over it.

" Happy birthday ma ma !" I said tickling Reign , she was wearing a pink princess outfit and the theme was princess.

She was also starting to do small baby talk and yes I understood my baby.

I picked her up grabbing everything we will need , the party was already set up so.

" You ready to see your family baby ." I smiled.

At this point , Reign was the only reason I was smiling.

$$$$

Walking inside of the building seeing all of our family members standing around , I looked up and seen Rylen running to me with his arms up

I lifted him up " Omg , hey baby I haven't seen you in so long. I missed you bubba" We hugged each other he hugged me back and laid his head on my shoulder.