13

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈
|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

" Tenya bitch " I playfully hit her as we were making jokes laying in my bed.

" Would you ever fuck a girl ?" She randomly asked.

" Yeah , she gotta be a bad bitch though"

" I know that's right !" We both laughed and playfully hit each other. " Bitch yo phone ringing left to right answer it"

" Girl whoever that is can wait " I said while drinking out of my sprite can.

While Rylen and Desmond was on they way home from Houston giving me another break I decided to take this time and relax and hang with friends.

" I think I wanna move back to Detroit" I said not lying , I really wanted to move back to Detroit all my family was down there.

" Girl , what you gone do about Rylo ? He already don't see Rylen enough moving gone make it worser"

I heard my phone dinging again still deciding to ignore it , " Girl tbh Idc "

" Maneeee , I'm about to answer this phone for you it's pissing me off."

Tenya reached over to my phone picking it up and placing it to her ear.

I opened my bag of lays and watched as she was talking on the phone with her mouth dropped and her shaking.

" T , you good ?" I went over there to her.

" Ja .. bro "

" Wassup ?" I began panick by her panicking.

" BITCH DESMOND GOT SHOT AND RY GOT GRAZED BITCHHH " She screamed panicking and crying.

My body went into shock as I was unable to move or speak all I could think about was if Rylen was okay.

" You fucking with me right now right ?" I said as my voice began shakey.

" Bro !! My nephewwwww " She dropped to the floor crying causing me to run over and grab my shoes.

" WHAT HOSPITAL ?"

" EMORY G " Tenya yelled back still on the floor crying.

" COME ON GET UP BRO " I slipped on my crocs and my keys and ranned out the door as fast as I could causing me to fall on the grass.