7

Rylo's birthday photo shoot
⬇️
1 week later .

       𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 '𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐎'                        |𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

I hug onto my mom as she held on to me tightly crying , today was my 23rd birthday and she was highly emotional.

"  Happy birthday sonnn " She held onto me even tighter causing me to almost fall.

" Thank you mama " My sister and brother and mom both surprised me with a cake and cards, and showered me with love each year since they all had a key to my apartment it was easy for them to get in.

" Aight ma , that's a lil to tight I can't bre-"

" My bad baby , I just can't believe your 23 ! I love youuu soooo muchhhhh" She dragged her words out.

Her hands unrapping around me felt a relief of fresh air , I then saw my brother, Siyah  come out the living room with a bag while smiling.

" What's thisss?"

" Open it nigga , it's yo' jordan year you know how we about to go up"

I smiled real hard showing all my white teeth and ripped out the box that was inside , I saw the jordan symbol on it and knew he brought me some.

I opened it pulling out the new Air Jordan 4 'Midnight navy ' shoes. " Aww bitch , I love you" I said while going in to give him a hug.

" You know I got yo hoe ass" He hugged me back.

" Sari come out !" I heard my mother call out for my younger sister A'sari to come out the room."

I watched A'sari sneakily walk out the room holding a big box. She dropped on the ground and looked back up at me.

" In honor of my favorite brother birthday open it up and see what baby sis got you" She smiled heavily.

Not waiting any longer I opened the huge box and ripped out the plastic over it , seeing a large blanket I opened the blanket up and saw it was my favorite color Black with photos of me and my family all over it.

" I love you y'all really about to make a nigga cry" I said while bringing all them into a hug.

" What the word today'nigga?" Siyah asked.

" Don't know mane' I'm tryna eat a good meal and spend some time with y'all. I know a couple of my potna's got some shit going on for me tonight."