9

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ~ 3 days later

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈
|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ~ 3 days later

" What color is this baby?"I said pointing to the coloring worksheet me and Ry was working on. It was 3 days later and I was officially home from jail.

Or ' First day out ' they will say , I was just spending time with my son and my mom. I felt great to be out of jail although this past week was hell I came home to the best gift ever. My family

My mom's uncle had came and bonded me out of jail. It felt good to know I had family who was always going to be there plus my crazy ass friends.

I beat some ass , plus i'm single , I knew I had to go back to Desmond house to get all my clothes and move back in with my mom.

Yes , we broke up. We both decided that this relationship was way to toxic all we did was fight and argue and I always ended up beating him up.

Domestic violence isn't a joke and I didn't wanna go back to jail for it.

I tried to act like I was happy to be single but deep inside this shit was hurting , I wanted to drive to his house and talk it out with him so bad and I know he's feeling the same way since he keep watching my instagram stories.

I don't think i'll ever move on and find another man that will love me the way he loved me. He helped me raise my son and I will forever appreciate that.

" Mama ain't that's pink?" Rylen pointed at the Pink Pig.

His vocabulary was extending day by day and he was starting to talk clear. Soon i'll be teaching him how to form complete words and sentences and write them. I wanted him to be advanced and so far me and my mom and Mrs.Dalia was doing fine.

" Yes it's pink baby , and what animal is that?"

" Pig !" He stood up clapping his hands.

I smiled and clapped along with him now pulling a book for him to read.

" Good job , now let's read the cat in the hat"

I pointed to the tiny cabinet we stored all his books in for him to go get I then pulled out my phone seeing Tenya text me.

Tenya: We gotta make your first day out song bitch 😭. You single and out of jail.
Me: Let me finish handling business 😒.

I closed out my book seeing Rylen brought the book back to me and I opened it letting him read the first sentence.

"the sun did not shine.
it was too wet to play.
so we sat in the house
all that cold, cold, wet day. "