12

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 |𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 , 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 |𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 🥺|

|𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 , 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 |𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 🥺|

" Stop man " I said slightly popping Rylen on his hand. We was at the Astro's parade in Houston. I decided to take him to the parade and spend some one on one time with him.

This was also his first time being on a plane and I thought he would enjoy it. Which he did he only cried when the plane first took off , but I reinsured him we was okay.

The parade was crowded it was very loud and there was a much of trucks and food here. Neatless to say we were enjoying it having a good time.

This was my first time in Houston , so I wasn't really familiar with the area.

" CONGRATS ASTROS!! WHOOOO " Everyone screamed as more cars drove by waving the flags.

" WOAHHH MANNN !" I clapped me and Rylen hands together.

" You want a hot dog son?"

" Yes !" He clapped his hands together I picked him up and walked over to the hot dog stand.

" Hey , Can I get 2 hot dogs one with mustard and ketchup and them lil pickle things."

" Coming , right up!" The lady at the stand smiled.

Her ass was fine asf , But i'm damn near married ain't no cheating.

We waited for our hot dogs and once we finally got them we walked back over to where everyone was when a young white lady who looked to be around 18 tapped me.

I turned around and moved Rylen behind me since I didn't know nobody out here. " I like your blue eyes , and is that your son he's adorable!" She complimented us.

" Thank you , and yes this my lil boy."

I picked him back up and placed a kiss on his forehead " I love you boy" I said while rubbing his head.

" We gotta get a hair cut , before you we land back in Atl you know where you going ?"

" Dada house !" He lifted his arms in the air cheering.

" Yeah , you leaving me for some time " I pretended to fake cry. He wiped my face " Don't cry."

" I'm not crying just a lil sad I ain't gone have nobody to play fight and trip over toys "