19

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chasing after Jasir as she fell on the ground crying I wrapped her in my arms just wanting to hold her. Lord knows I ain't never hurt this girl , mistreated her , or did nothing like that. Ask anybody who know me from the time I brought her to my crib in Detroit. I told her i'll always love and protect her.

" No let me go please " She cried out , this the worse i've ever seen her cry i'm talking about eyes red , snot coming out the nose , face puffed up. I felt so bad..

" I swea' I love you and I ain't lying .. I'm not no fucked up nigga I promise Ima always do right by you' please don't let me go baby" I pleaded to her holding her on my chest.

We were in the grass at this point.

" Y'all lied to me , why lie Desmond ?? Do you not understand how much pain I went through ?" She said hitting the grass.

I grabbed her wrist so she wouldn't try to hit anything else and made her look up at me "Baby , you gotta understand his side of the story. He ain't never wanna let you or Rylen get hurt. You was pregnant at the time he ain't want nothing to happen"

" Okay , I understand it was to protect us ' but why keep the lie going for so long ?"

" Honestly' I fell so in love with you .. I had forgotten about telling you. All I wanted to do was love you and for us to be a family. You took all your hurt and pain out on drinking and barley being home .. that's why I got so distant " I looked down at her.

" Fuck man !" She sniffled and laid her head on my chest.

" I'm fucked up about you Ja' I swear I am you see how crazy I got and forced him to tell you. I wanted everything said and done so I can be happy witchu' "

" Baby , it ain't my fault or yours .. we held each other down and took care of our son. We raised that li'boy you can't stay sad we gotta get up and continue raising Ry."

" Haven't I been getting up depressed and all taking care of MY fucking son ?? If you truly loved me you wouldn't have waited til a damn rumor came out to tell me. You could of been told me so I wouldn't be hurt. You don't love me or my son for real!"

" You right' I'm not gonna argue with you on that! but bae' I swea I love you. If I ain't love you I wouldn't have stick around all this long and raise this child like mines."

" I'm not mad at you , or nobody i'm more mad at my self" She said making me furrow my eyebrows.

" Watchu' mad at your self for ?" I questioned wanting to know.