2

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓                            |𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

                            |𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

" Mom i'm fucking nervous " I spoke on the phone to my mother. My hands became shaky and sweaty as I felt my chest pounding and tears beginning to form out my eyes.

" Don't be , Reign is finally meeting her sibling and dad side."

" Mom I just don't want any drama , i'm outside sitting in this car thank god she's asleep".

" Why you think there's gonna be drama?"

" His other bm and family here im just nervous hold on he coming to the car now."

" Gotta go !" I yelled and hung up the phone.

I looked up watching Rylo walk to the car he was wearing a Amiri sweat suit and yeezy slides and his hair dreaded.

" Girl yo daddy looking fioneeee" I dragged out reaching to the back to unbuckle her.

I looked and saw he opened the door.

" Why y'all sitting in the car? they all inside I told them already." He smirked

" Aghhh" I threw my head back in the seat sighing very loudly.

" Come on guh, my baby probably hot." He said holding her.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car.

" What if they say some smart ? I'm gonna leave for real" I rolled my eyes.

" You overthink to much." He said while walking up to the house.

This was my first time ever being to his apartment complex he stayed in kind of a high-class complex. I walked up the 3rd row of stairs to apartment 312 with him.

He opened the door and I saw a young boy who looked to be his son and another women with a group of girls and a man. I also saw his mother and father there.

" She's so pretty omg." I heard one of the girls say.

" Thanks , also Hey everyone." I waved lightly

I took a seat on the empty couch and waited for him to introduce us.

" Aight , so ..." He said before taking a long pause.

" This my new baby Reign .. I just wanted everyone to meet her. Get use to her and this my new baby mama Samaria." He pointed

I smiled lightly also shyly , I looked up and saw his mom walk up to me.

" My grand baby is so beautiful , this is all Rylo talks about his daughter his daughter , she is really stealing his heart." She smiled.

" I'm Ms.Dalia and i'm here for you whenever and however."