8

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈
|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

Punching her inside the face and not missing any hits I felt the blood gush out onto my fingers as I then pulled her up and threw her back down using all my force.

" BITCH!" I screamed as I threw another face punch I turned around for a minute looking at Tenya sling the other girl against the car. I then fell my self get jerked back and a 2 punches to my face.

" LET ME GO HOE !" I yelled as I then fell to the ground trying my best to dodge every hit until I felt a kick in my stomach.

I closed my eyes feeling all the punches and was to weak to move , The girl I was fighting then climbed on top of me and started sending straight
punches connecting with my eye and nose.

" MOVE HOE !" I yelled as Mry ranned over to me and grabbed the girl off me and held her down to the ground so I can get my lick back.

" BEAT THAT HOE JA , SHE AINT GOING NO WHERE!" I took this my opportunity to full force kick her in the face til she fell back. I started stomping her face in with every kick I felt more and more blood flush out of her nose making me feel any better.

" I love when hoes die , you lucky I ain't off yo ass bitch!" I said while Mry den wrapped her arms around the girl neck. I looked over to make sure Tenya was still handling the girl's friend she was she was currently in an head lock.

" BITCH THEY GOT JOY BY HER HAIR !"

Seeing joy getting dragged I super-man punched the other girl causing her to fall the ground while Mry ran over to where Joy was.

I looked back and seen 2 black cars pulling up which looked to be 4 men in each car.

The window rolled down and shots started firing.

BA !

BA!

BA!

BA!

" DUCK RUN INTO THE FAMILY DOLLAR GRAB RYLEN OUT THE CAR HURRY!" I screamed worrying about my baby safety.

Joy ranned back to the car scooping Rylen up , while the rest of us fled inside the nearest
family dollar while police cars and sirens.

Falling into the ground as soon as we opened the family dollar doors the women who was a cashier ran to us yelling " Get out of my store !" she pointed at the doors.

" Wait !"

" I'm calling the cops" She walked back over to the phone.

" Bitch the cops outside already !" Joy yelled.

" RUN TO THE BACK !" I directed for all us to come holding onto to Rylen by his hand.

I threw him in the back room with the rest of us as the women came banging.

" Bro , who gone get him if I go to jail?"

" They're in there officer " I heard the lady speak.

" Y'all i'm dead , tell them I died " I said so I wouldn't go to jail.