22

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚| 5 Months later
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

I was sitting down watching holding my 5 month pregnant stomach and holding Reign. We were watching the news since it was cold and snowy outside.

After all , I never decided to go to the clinic babies are blessings and this is just another blessing for my family.

These last couple of months had been rough , from Jasir moving back to Detriot and Rylo tryna adjust to not seeing his son almost every other week  to me being pregnant and raising Reign damn near on my own since Rylo stayed on the road as a truck driver a lot.

I understood , he always put his family first. I had also quit my job to stay a work from home mom.

"Coming up as a couple who moved to Atlanta from Detriot and back to Detriot a couple months ago is found dead "

" Family is searching for answers and is distraught over the couples misterious death "

I immediately turned the tv up wanting to hear more.

" She was a awesome person.. she was a mother her son cries for her.."

" The couple has been indentifed as Jasir Sermei King , and Desmond Khayree King word has  it they had just got married last month and was expecting if you have any information please contact us"

My mouth dropped to the ground as I threw the Tv remote and grabbed my phone to call Rylo.

All I can think about is Rylen.

————————————————————
OMINSCENT|AUTHOR POV.

Jasir Sermei 1999-2022
Desmond Khayree King  1998-2022

The young couple was crucially murdered in their hometown Detroit.  No word has been released or found as to why.

Outlude-

Rylen Demonte Carter 'Jr' who is now 16 years old and lives with his grandma in Detriot. Grew up to be a handsome young man. Despite his mother death he grew up with a wonderful life provided by his grandma. He saw his dad time to time  and his dad send 5k every month for him. He has 2 sisters , Reign and Remy from his dad side who are now 13 & 12. He still memories all the memories he shared with the 2 and is surviving off them. He's also head of his class and dreams to become a basketball star.

Rylen Demonte Carter 'Rylo ' Is still with Samaria and the 2 are now married and it has been a couple years since the tragic death. Rylo had it hard accepting everything but eventually had to stay strong for his family.

Q&A coming in the next chapter.

RIP J&D 💗💗.