15

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

|𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

" I got us baby " I said as we were walking into the doctor office for Rylen's first therapy session. We both decided he was gonna need therapy and so did his mom. It had been a week since the situation and he was showing signs of attachment issues , and getting scared of loud noises.

Overall , he was doing better than before and i'm not sure how Desmond was doing even though it was none  of my concern. I still was hoping he was good and so was Jasir.

Jasir would also be taking him to his therapist sessions but for the first time it's gonna be me and Rylo meeting the women or male and honestly I was big biggest support system right now and I know my man needed it and i'm here.

" Appointment for Rylen carter ?" I filled out the papers as the women directed me Rylo and Rylen into the small room filled with toys.

I sat down on one side and Rylo sat down on the other and Rylen was standing playing with the toys they had setted.

" Okay , are you 2 the parents ? by the way I read over all his paper work."

" Yeah , and Naw i'm his father this basically his step mom."

" Okay I'm Ms.Blue " The lady said while writing down notes.

" Let's get started .. so how have you all think this situation has affected him ?" Ms.Blue smiled at the both of us.

" Well typically i'm at work and I be on the road so my girl usually there with him when I have him but she said he's hostile now and little things irritate him and he's also has serve anxiety with loud noises " Rylo said and took a deep breathe.

" Yes it's true Ms.Blue " I looked down.

" Okay , wow .. okay so this is our first meeting so I wanna meet mom and get a chance to know a little bit about your house hold , the relationship you have with him and all so go."

" Okay , well me and his mom split a while ago some shit had happened I didn't know I had a child I was locked up , and some other shit happened and when I came back we developed that strong fatha & son bond " He smiled.

I knew the truth about Rylo going missing and everything and he wasn't locked up he just tells people that to protect everything that happened. I'll never tell his secrets though or go against him.

" How's the relationship with you and his mom and the house hold you both provide in general ?"

" My boy surrounded by love and people who care about him I love his mom for life and she know that and he got a awesome step dad I fuck wit bro' heavy. I can't really speak on what goes on over there cause I ain't over there but from where I see yeah."

" How about yours Sir and Ma'am ?"

" It's wonderful on this end ! We are loving and caring parents and our children are close and adore each other .. our relationship is damn near perfect I love everything about our family " I answered so he didn't have to.

" That's right " Rylo said and grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

" Okay , so seems like he has 2 caring homes so getting back to his normal self wouldn't be hard right ?"

" Of course not !" I said.

The women asked a few more questions before we finally left.

I received a text from my phone from Selena and Ashley making me a bit confused because I didn't tell them we were going to therapy.

Selena: How was therapy did he do good ?💗

Me: Yeah , How yk ????

Selena: I know my family like the back of my hand ! be safe love y'all

I closed my phone out catching up to them and opening my car door.

Rylo looked up at me " I need my dick sucked " He sighed.

I chuckled a little but not a lot cause don't say that right here.

" Stop , but you know i'll eat it up papa " I stuck my tongue out.

I laid in the back seat and enjoyed my ride back home.

———

Short chapter .

Comments , thoughts ? opinions ? concerns ?

what y'all think about this therapy session ??

Jasir and Desmond is gonna shake back.

What y'all think really happened to Rylo when he was away them years.