35

yall im so fucking happy rn... omg wtf, we're getting TS10... literally crying and shaking and sobbing and screaming and puking and i cant breathe what the heckkkk taylor is so fucking insane for doing this

She literally— yall she WON 3 awards, BROKE VMAS RECORDS, and then she very casually announced a new album??!!! that comes out in less than 2 months??!!!

and van we talk about how she broke so many amazing records tonight???
- FIRST ARTIST to win Video of the Year THREE (3) TIMES???!!!!
- 2nd FEMALE DIRECTOR to win the video of the year award TWICE
- 3rd artist ever to win the best long form video award along with beyonce in 2016 and madonna in 1991
- 2nd win in the category best direction (The Man and ATW)

AND HER EYE MAKEUP?? SHES LITERALLY A MIRRORBALL???!! SHINING? JUST? FOR? US? 😭

I AM NOT OKAY yall not at all

shes so evil for this

AND DID U GUYS SEE HER AFTER PARTY DRESS??!!! FUCKING HELL

MIDNIGHTS ERA IS GONNA BE SO INSANE

anyway so im so happy right now dont be surprised if you get 10 updates from me like idk what im doing anymore at this point 😭

im still processing this giant bomb taylor just threw at us

———

Mica had no idea what he was doing in Los Angeles.

But Taylor had asked him to come with her, and considering the fact that he was a freelance photographer and was taking some time for himself, and by that he meant more than a long weekend to recuperate his energy, which basically meant sulking and refusing to work with any clients until further notice, he thought, why the hell not!

It was a free ride to Sunny California in a private jet and an all-expenses-paid vacation for two whole weeks.

Except, he had no idea what he was even doing on that set.

Taylor had asked him to accompany her and not Kaia, even making him promise not to give her any details. It was suspicious, but he went along with it.

He had his camera around his neck and his sunglasses hiding the dark bags under his eyes and frankly, the set looked gorgeous so he snapped a few pictures here and there for his own personal archive.

Taylor let him sit in one of those director foldable chairs, leaving a cup of iced coffee in his hands when she went to shoot her scenes, giving him the okay to take as many pictures as he liked.

Mica naturally assumed he was there as a favour to her, lending her his artistic abilities as a photographer. He didn't mind it, of course. He loved Taylor and he would do anything for her. Plus, it was nice to have something to photograph after weeks of avoiding his cameras.

It felt like he had been looking through lenses for far too long, warping his vision so much so that he couldn't see all the bullshit that was dumped right in front of him. He thought it was time he used his real eyes to try and get a sense of reality for once. It wasn't all that fun.

Certainly not as fun as taking a picture of a group of drag queens brightening up the set.

"It's amazing, isn't it?"

Mica jumped in surprise, turning around to find Taylor in a very bright outfit with her hair matching the colours perfectly.

"Oh my god! T, you look fucking amazing!" He exclaimed, holding a strand of Taylor's hair to make sure it was real. "Hold on, this is perfect for a picture. Stand back..."