23

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

When Sara came out of the bathroom she immediately saw Bong waiting patiently on the bed with a big naughty smile on his face.

He looked so fresh at mukhang kakagaling lang ding maligo.

Natawa naman si Sara agad when she realized that while she was taking a bath on the second bedroom's bathroom, agad din palang naligo si Bong sa kabila kaya naisipan niyang asarin ito.

Aba ayos ah.. Nauna pa akong pumasok ng banyo pero mas nauna ka pang nakapaligo sa akin, excited yan?

She said while giggling.

When he heard her, bigla naman ding napangiti si Bong. Yung ngiting halos di na kita ang mata. In short nagpapa cute pa.

Then he answered.

Sino ba namang hindi excited? 6 years ba naman.. Come here na love, kanina pa ko nabibitin sayo e.. Sakit na ng.. Alam mo na...

Sagot nito habang natatawa.

Sara's heart fluttered.

Ang cute kasi ni Bong makiusap so when he said that, agad na din siyang lumapit dito.

Bong didn't have a shirt on.

He was just sitting on the bed with a comforter covering half of his body.

Sara on the other hand was wearing a bathrobe.

When she joined him in bed, muntik na siyang mapasigaw sa gulat when she saw that Bong was completely naked under that comforter.

Her eyes widened as she could see his fully erect manhood under it.

Sa sobrang gulat, di niya naiwasang mapamura.

Shit love ano yan? Ba't ganyan na agad yan?

Seryosong tanong nito.

When Bong saw her reaction, instead of answering, he immediately pinned her to the bed and started to untie her bathrobe.

And as soon as Bong saw her naked body, he started to breathe heavily before answering.

Bakit? Ayaw mo ba? Kanina pa to nag aantay sayo..You look so beautiful love...

He said in a very naughty tone while staring at her body.

Sasagot pa sana siya but Bong immediately dived into her.

His mouth started sucking her left breast while his hand was caressing the other.

His tongue was doing the circular motion on her nips.

She felt the tingling sensation in her body at bigla pa siyang napaliyad when Bong moved his other hand to her private.

Ahhh.. ahh Love.. ahh. Mahinang ungol niya.

It's as if the sensation that she is feeling was not enough, mas lalo pa siyang naturn on when she saw Bong na sabik na sabik sa kanya.

He looked like a hungry tiger consuming his prey.

Sabik na sabik.

Kung ang round 1 nilang naudlot was gentle and slow, this time he was wild like a predator.