24

After their hot and steamy encounter, the two immediately took another shower.

And yes, sabay sila.

And yes again, nakapag repeat performance pa.

But same as usual, everything was out ayaw ni Sara sa loob.

Nung nakapagpalit na sila ng damit, they went back to the room where Ella was.

At syempre, ngiting tagumpay ang dalawa.

Pagkapasok nila ng kwarto, agad nilang tinabihan ang anak nila sa kama.

But this time, tabi na silang dalawa habang si Ella nasa kanan ni Sara.

Nakadikit din naman kasi sa dingding ang kama para hindi mahulog ang bata.

Habang nakahiga, kapit na kapit si Bong kay Sara.

He rested his head near her chest while hugging her waist.

Para siyang bata kung makakapit at dinaig pa si Ella.

When Sara noticed,
Tawang tawa naman siya so she asked

Love.. ba't naman kapit na kapit? Pano pa ako makakatulog nito? Di na ako makagalaw oh..

She said while laughing.

Agad din namang napangiti si Bong then he answered.

Wala.. I'm just happy. So happy.

Mahal kita sobra love..

Bong said with the sweetest tone.

When Sara heard him, she was deeply touched but her face suddenly turned serious.

Then she spoke.

Paano na ngayon? Yes we are really happy and we still love each other so much.. pero pano na? We're no longer married to each other.

Seryosong tanong niya.

Bong noticed the worry in her voice kaya agad niya itong sinagot

Shhh.. love..wag mo na alalahanin yan, we'll tell them together ok? Bahala na basta magkasama tayong tatlo ni Ella.
I don't wanna be away from you and our daughter ever again love.. hindi ko na kayang mawalay sayo at kay Ella natin..mahal na mahal ko kayo.

Bong said as he reached out to kiss Sara's cheek.

Sa sobrang touched ni Sara she became teary eyed.

Yes, tonight napatunayan niya sa sarili niya na si Bong padin talaga ang nagmamay ari ng puso niya but she feels bad for Mans.

Actually the reason why she didn't allow Bong to release his urges inside her was because of her last encounter with Mans the night they tried for a baby boy.

She honestly felt disgusted with herself pero wala e.. the heart wants what it wants.

She knew that she just cheated on him pero kahit ganon, she still respects him enough to not allow Bong to release inside her.

Ayaw niya kasing magkaroon ng mix up kung sakaling magbunga man ang isang gabing pagtatabi nila ng asawa niya.

While she was thinking of him, biglang tumulo ang luha niya.

When Bong noticed her tears, he quickly spoke.

Love, why are you crying?

He asked in a concerned tone.

When she saw Bong's face na mukhang nag aalala, she quickly wiped her tears, held his face with both her hands, then spoke.

Wala po. Sobrang mahal lang kita..

She said sweetly.

When Bong saw her eyes, he knew that she was thinking of their situation.

And he knew exactly why Sara did what she did when they made love.

Alam niyang mahal na mahal siya ni Sara but he knows her well.

She may be naughty, but she respects her body and the people who love her.

Kaya alam ni Bong that her conscience was eating her up

But instead of rubbing salt to the injury, he decided to show Sara that he understands her and made sure that she feels his love.

Even better than before.

This time, Bong would never allow anything to come between them.

So after pausing for a few seconds, he answered her.

Thank you love.. I know you love me. Kaya wag kana umiyak please.. I don't wanna be the reason for your pain anymore.

From now on, I will make it my goal to make you happy everyday. Kayo ni Ella.

I will make sure to always be present.

Kahit kasama niyo siya, I'll do everything that I can to not get jealous. I trust you love. And I'm really sorry for my past mistakes.

This time, Panindigan ko kayo. Just tell me when and I'll fix everything.

Lambing ni Bong sa kanya.

Napangiti naman ng matipid si Sara then she spoke again.

Love, can you give me till the end of the campaign please.. I need to make sure that when I leave him, he will be okay.

Seryosong sabi ni Sara.

When Bong felt how sincere she was, he responded

Yes love.. ikaw ang bahala. I'll patiently wait for the time I call you mine again.

And yes I agree. When we leave, dapat ok na sila.

They've been part of our lives and it's just about right to end everything well with them.

Mahal na mahal kita Love. Sobra sobra.

After Bong said that, he started petting Sara's hair while saying

Tama na yan ok? We'll figure it out together.. this time, wala ng iwanan.. It's you and me and of course our beautiful daughter together in this journey.

Tulog na.. I know you like it when I touch your hair just like the way I used to do it when we were in London.

Rest well my love.

You and Ella are my life now and I love you so much.

Bong said with all sincerity before he sealed it with a gentle kiss on Sara's forehead.

When Sara felt Bong's hand brushing through her hair, agad siyang napapikit at agad na nakatulog.

Sa totoo lang, her mind was worried about the challenges that Bong and her will face but her heart felt so happy and at ease.

Finally, after 6 years she's reunited with the only person that could make her extremely happy and extremely sad at the same time.

The only person that could ever make her feel all the emotions in superlative form.

The love of her life.

Her one true love.

Her only love.. Bong.

Author: Pasok Moira 😍