Humid (Black's POV)

Black didn't like Sean. No, he hated that man. Seeing him groping his baby brother was the most disgusting thing ever, but he tried to put up with it, only for White. 

"Annoying." He couldn't help himself from uttering something as he passed the two lovebirds. He went straight to the couch, plopping down and pulling out his phone. Opening the internet he typed "beach trips" into the search window and waited. It's not like he was overexcited to go on vacation with his baby brother. He just wanted to make him happy, and if it meant he needed to take him to the beach, who was he to argue. 

He tapped on the first link, which looked most appealing, scrolling through the hotel offers. His eyes went wide, noticing the price. White deserved the best, but what was much was much. Would White mind if they stayed at something smaller and less pricy? Black was sure White wouldn't complain even if they'd packed a tent and just set it on the beach. White was good like that. 

Black frowned, picking up a different page and scrolling down. The guesthouse in the picture seemed lovely. It would suit White's taste for sure. He read more from the description. Everything looked good, the price, setting, and beach location. He clicked on the reviews, reading a few comments.

"Nice and kind personnel."

"Excellent food."

"The room gets humid after the rain?" Black frowned. 

"What are you doing?" Gumpa's voice stratled him. Black quickly bookmarked the page, hiding his phone in his pocket. He will show it to White later. 

"Nothing that concerns you." He retorted in annoyance. Gumpa scanned him with his all-seeing gaze. 

"If you say so." He shrugged. 

"Help me with the new bike." He said, walking away from him. And suddenly, Black wanted to grab his baby brother and drag him out of the garage.