Jetty (Black's POV)

For a thousand times that day, White asked if he really could go on a date with Sean, and Black started to regret it. They lay in the bed. His baby brother was cuddling to his side, using his chest as a pillow. Black was lazily stroking his back, humming a slow melody. Spending time like this with White set his heart at peace after those long years of constant chaos and pain. 

Even though his baby brother didn't move, Black could feel his brain going on overdrive. He stopped humming, glancing at the tiny human by his side. Now that he had more time to look at his twin property, he could easily tell the difference between them. White's eyes were rounder, his cheeks poutier, lips fuller, and his hair soft and fluffy. It was way too obvious it wasn't him. The gang was stupid, except Gumpa. That man knew things.

"Stop thinking, and start sleeping." Black poked White's cheek. 

"I can't," White whined. 

"Why?" Black asked though he had a slight idea what the reason was. 

"I am too excited and nervous." 

Black knew it. It was all about that dickhead.

"It's not your first date, White." Black rolled his eyes. 

"I know, but it's different now. You approved, and I suddenly don't know what to do." White pouted. 

"I didn't approve anything" Black snorted. He felt White shuffle closer, burying his nose in his ribcage. 

"Do you think Sean will like the old jetty we saw on the way back? Is it romantic enough?" White babbled, and Black knew he was only pretending that he didn't hear his previous statement. 

"That asshole would love even if you took him to the graveyard." Black huffed, patting his baby brother's head.

"Now go sleep. You don't want to have dark circles for your date." He added, almost gaging at his words. He was so easy for his baby brother.