Tsunami (Black's POV)

The new bike Gumpa bought wasn't exactly new. It was wrack, literally. Balck glared at Gumpa.

"It just needs some maintenance." Gumpa shrugged, pushing Black to get a better look. 

"I am not working on this." Black crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

"Too much work. It's not worth it." He added, eying Gumpa suspiciously. This man always had something up to his sleeve. 

"You sure? I am going to ask Sean to take a look, then." Gumpa smiled, turning around, ready to make his way toward the two lovebirds. Black's arm swung forward, grabbing the older man's biceps and stopping him from moving. No way in hell he's going to let Gumpa disturb his baby brother from talking to asshole Sean. He had a nasty feeling that Gumpa knew what he and White were up to. 

"He's with White. Let them be." Black managed to maintain his poker face even though he felt like a tsunami washed over him. Gumpa's eyebrow raised, and soon a knowing smirk appeared on his face. Black gulped, realizing the owner of the garage already knew. 

"You know." Black pointed out. 

"I saw the page you were browsing," Gumpa confirmed. 

"We are going alone," Black warned. 

"Does Sean know?" Gumpa asked.

"White is talking with him right now," Black replied.

"He won't like it." Gumpa reminded.

"I don't care." Black snickered, letting go of Gumpa's arm. 

"I am going to talk to White." He announced, turning his back to the older and rushing to find his brother. It wasn't hard to locate him. His baby brother dragged his annoying boyfriend to the furthest part of the garage. Black stopped in his track when he spotted White's arms wrapped around Sean's dirty torso, and the asshole had his freaking claws all over his cute twin. Black managed to swallow a growl and suppress the sudden urge to punch Sean's ugly mug before he decided to speak.