Plants (Black's POV)

Black didn't want to argue with asshole Sean in the middle of the hotel, even though the inhuman amount of decorative plants acted like a good shield. But if he had to, he was ready to throw a punch. He was clutching White's hand, protecting him from Sean's grasp. His baby brother won't share a room with that dickhead, over his dead handsome body. 

"You are not staying in the same room as my baby brother," Black growled.

"He's my boyfriend," Sean stated, attempting to grab White's arm. Black instinctively showed his twin further behind him. 

"Stop it." Gumpa interrupted, pulling White to his side. 

"I don't understand why you always need to bicker. I will force you two to share the room if you keep talking nonsense." He pointed at them with a key. Black froze. He eyed Gumpa from head to toe, knowing the older didn't joke. 

"Let White choose his roommate." Gumpa proposed. Seeing the horrified expression on his brother's face would have been entertaining any other day for him, but given the situation, Black didn't like it one bit. Was it that hard to choose him over Sean? He was his brother, and this was supposed to be their vacation, so why hesitate? 

"I..."White's eyes darted from Black to Sean. His brows furrowed, and Black could tell he had a hard time. He felt guilty for making it difficult for his baby brother, but he missed White as much as White missed him. 

"Sorry, Sean." White stuttered, shuffling closer to his boyfriend. He wrapped his tiny arms around Sean's waist, getting on his tiptoes to kiss his lips.

"I will make it up to you." He added before he let go and returned to Black's side. 

"We have a winner, so let's go to the rooms. Yok, you stay with me, Gram with Sean. And I don't want to hear anything." Gumpa spoke up, leading them to their respective rooms. Balck sneaked his hand in White's palm, intertwining their fingers. He hummed in satisfaction and didn't forget to send Sean a smirk as he passed by him.