003. | STUCK IN A CAVE WITH BELLAMY BLAKE

CHAPTER THREE : 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

I SAT WITH MONTY IN THE DROP SHIP as Jasper moans in pain. I couldn't imagine the amount of pain he was in.

Everyone on the first floor kept complaining but I didn't listen to them and neither did Monty or Clarke.

Bellamy yelled at me today because I was spending all of my time up here with Jasper.

If that was is way to get me out of the drop ship, that was an awful idea. I was avoiding him now.

When I told Dylan about that, he got pissed and immediately wanted to go kill Bellamy.

I asked Dylan to leave it alone but he didn't listen. I could hear them yelling from the first level.

When I eventually went down to get water for Jasper, after Clarke asked me too, I found them fighting by our tents.

I just rolled my eyes, annoyed at them. I frown when I notice a little girl sitting on a bench.

I'm confused, seeing her there. I didnt recognize her yesterday. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Riley." I smile. The little girl looks up at me. "What's your name?" I ask, trying to get her to trust me.

"C—Charlotte." Charlotte. That's my moms name. "That's... that's a pretty name."

Even though I hadn't heard that name in a long time, I always loved that name. Last time my dad called her that was the day I got taken away from them.

My mom said things id rather not repeat and I didn't have a best friend that day.

She smiled, "Thank you." Before I could say anything, I heard my name being called.

"Riley." I turned seeing Bellamy walking over to me. "Hey could we talk?" I look from Charlotte to Bellamy.

"Um... yea, hold on." I turned back to Charlotte. "I gotta go, it was nice to meet you."

She nods but doesn't say anything. I smile and then wave goodbye before turning all my attention to Bellamy.

"What's up?" I put my hands in my pocket as I see we're heading towards his tent.

"I just... I wanted to apologize to how I was speaking to you earlier today." My eyes widen.

Bellamy was apologizing?

"Oh." I looked and saw that he wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the ground and then staring to the right, never to left where I was.

"It's okay."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan walking closer to us. "Bellamy, I thought I said not to fucking talk to him?"

Bellamy sighs and glares at him. "First of all, I came to apologize and second, does he need a fucking baby sitter?"

Dylan narrows his eyes and starts walking closer. "Hey! Guys, stop." I push Dylan back, getting in the middle.

"That's enough." I whisper to Dylan. He looks down at me and looks at Bellamy one more time before turning around.

I sigh. "I'm sorry about him." I turn to Bellamy, who was staring at me. "It's fine, I... I gotta go."

"Wait." I grab his arm but he shrugs it off. "Damn it." I shake my head and head to my tent.

I sat down on my bed, and put my head in my hands. I felt so anxious. Life was confusing me.

I think everything is crashing down. Everything that felt like a dream is starting to click in my brain.