005. | LIAR, LIAR, BOMBS ARE FIRING

CHAPTER FIVE : 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

"Bellamy! Get out here!" I jolt awake and I can't move. An arm is covering me. I rub my eyes to see Bellamy sleeping beside me.

"Check it out." I hear somebody say. "Bellamy." I whisper, shaking him slightly. He keeps a firm grip on my waist as if I'm going to fly away.

"Bellamy." I say a little louder and his eyes open. He shoot out of bed and we quickly put on some pants. I put on a shirt and realize it's Bellamy's.

It's bigger than my shirt but I don't have time to think about it. Octavia points to the sky. "There!"

I squint my eyes seeing a rocket fly through the air. "They're coming to help us." Jones smiles.

"Now we can kick some grounder ass." People start cheering. I stand by Bellamy. I look to the side and see Dylan.

He looks over at me and smirks when he sees Bellamy without a shirt on. I blush and look down.

Memories from last night flood my brain.

"And that's why we've decided to banish him." Clarke says. "Anyone got a problem with that?" Bellamy questions. 

Everyone shakes their heads. Soon people start dispersing and Bellamy comes up to me.

Dylan leaves with a girl named Hailey. "Hey." He smiles, his eyes looked lost. "Hi." I hold my hand out.

He grabs it, clutching on to it.

He leans down, kissing me. It's a feather light kiss. After, he nods towards his tent and I follow him.

As soon as we make it into the tent. We both immediately are on each other. He puts his hands on my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in.

After a breathless minute, he pulls away, staring at me. "Thank you for sticking with me." He whispers.

I'm shocked he's saying that. "Yeah." I nod. My eyes soften at how vulnerable he looks.

I put my lips back onto his and grab his t shirt. He puts a hand in my hair, pulling it slightly.

I moan softly and he quickly lets go and takes his shirt off. I was shocked at the boldness but started kissing him again.

My hands found their way down his body, feeling his abs and muscular arms. His body felt warm, while mine always was cold.

He started tugging on my shirt and I then pulled my shirt off. I felt tense as he started kissing my neck.

It was a foreign experience but I liked it. He held me close to his body as he continued to kiss down my stomach.

He made is way back up to my lips and started attacking them. I felt so light when he kissed me.

"Wait." I freeze at his voice and pull back, holding the sides of his face. He put a hand under my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

"Do you want this?" He asks, sternly. Even though I was slightly nervous, I did want this.

I nod quickly. "Words." He demands. Breathlessly I mumble, "Yes." I kiss him softly.

"You want to as well?" Consent was good, and I needed to ask him the way he asked me.