007. | GROUNDER UPSTAIRS

CHAPTER SEVEN : 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE WAS CHECKING my pulse. I felt light. Like I almost wasn't here. "Ark station, please come in." I barley hear someone say.

"I'm on the ground with the 100. We need you." It almost sounded like Raven. I couldn't open my eyes.

"Okay, he has a pulse, I'm worried there's something internal wrong with why he's not waking up."

"He didn't get hit or anything, I think he was fine... he was with me the whole time." Are they talking about me?

It sounded like Dylan and Clarke. "Did you guys ever go to sleep?" It sounds like Dylan laughed.

"We couldn't, we were in grounder camp. And you know Bellamy wouldn't have stopped, even if it was for him."

"I think dehydration is something you need to think about. As soon as he wakes up, get tons of water into him."

"Calling Ark Station. The 100 are alive. Can anyone hear me?" It sounded so much like Raven, was she right beside me.

I could hear loud booming noises. Why couldn't I wake up. I fell farther and farther back.

"Riley?"

My eyes shoot open, and I take in a big exhale. Dylan was looming over me. His eyes were large, staring at me.

"Oh my god. Your awake!" He hugs me. I cough, my throat felt so dry. "Here." He hands me some water. "Drink this."

I drink it all down. Feeling better than before. I felt like I could breathe.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." Me and Dylan whip around to look at the voice over the radio.

"Is that...?" Dylan smiles. "....From space? Yeah." I chuckle but then cough, I felt so sick. 

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground." Everyone crowds around Clarke and Raven.

"The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now!" My eyes land on Finn.

"Finn? What happened?" Dylan looks down at me with furrowed eyebrows. "You don't remember?"

I squint my eyes shut and try to remember. "Oh my—- the grounder... Where's Octavia?!" I look around.

Dylan looked like he didn't know what to say. "I— I don't know." I lean back. "What do you mean? Is she safe?"

Dylan nods. "Yeah! No for sure but um... she might be out in the storm in Monty's tent." I look and my eyes widen at seeing all the rain coming down.

"Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal." I could barley hear the person on the other line.

"Raven, are you there?" Clarke tensed up. And I knew right then it was Abby talking. Raven looks up at Clarke and ushers her to say something.

"Mom? Mom, it's me." It was silent on the other end for a few moments. "Clarke?"

Clarke squeezes her eyes shut. "Mom." She clears her throat. "I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Clarke nods. "Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone."