008. | GUNS WITH HALLUCINATIONS

CHAPTER EIGHT : 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

"Riley." I feel someone lightly in my ear. Somebody starts moving me and I grunt. "Riley, get up." I crack an eye open and see Bellamy staring at me.

I look around and see I'm in my tent. That's weird. "Hey, Clarke asked me to go check out a supply depot, you coming?"

I furrow my eyebrows, then rubbing my eyes, confused. "Um... yeah, uh, I guess." I yawn, right in Bellamy's face.

"Okay, I'll be back in a little bit, pack and then we'll head out." He pats my shoulder before leaving.

Dylan was nowhere to be found in the tent so after I made myself a little bag, I headed outside to find Dylan so he doesn't freak out when I'm not here.

"Hey, have you seen Dylan?" I ask some people and they nod to a tent. I cringe before mumbling a 'thank you' and heading over there.

I called out, "Dylan!" He opened the flap not a minute later with no shirt on and pants unbuckled.

"Listen, I don't want to hear about this, but I want to tell you I'm heading with Bellamy out of camp to check out a supply thing." I explain and he slowly nods.

"What kind of supplies?" I shrug. "I think stuff, like blankets, clothes, food... I'm not sure."

"Tell Bellamy that if you don't come back in one piece or even a speck of dirt is on you, tell him he's dead." My eyes widen and I quickly nod.

"Okay, be safe." He ruffles my hair before shutting the flap shut and I head back to put tent.

But I stop short seeing Bellamy at the food table. I'm confused as he continues to pack a lot of food.

"That's a lot of rations. I thought you said this was a day trip?" I ask softly. He looks down at me, zipping up his bag.

"A lot can happen in a day. Plus, figured you'd get hungry today anyway." I notice Octavia outside as Bellamy keeps looking at her.

I wave and smile at her and she smiles lightly back. She goes back to staring hard at her brother.

He puts his bag on his back before grabbing my hand, locking our fingers together.

We get down the trail, Bellamy had the coordinates Clarke gave him to find the cellar that the stuff is in.

"Did you know.." Bellamy looks down at me and I chuckle. "Dylan told me to tell you that if I get hurt blah blah, you were going to get killed."

Bellamy smirked, "I wouldn't put it past him." He kisses my hand as we continue down the path that he said was right.

"Clarke was telling me, you know the first drop ship is gonna come down soon." I speak softly and quietly, so Bellamy doesn't get mad.

"Bellamy... you can't hide from Jaha forever." He clenches his jaw. "I can try." He snaps.

We make it up a hill and my legs were starting to hurt a little. We had been walking a long time now, almost over an hour.

We stop on top of the hill and I see bunch of wood and looks like once was houses all around a big puddle of water.

"The depot is supposed to be around here... somewhere. There's got to be a door."

I sigh, after Bellamy stops talking and grab his arm. "Maybe he'll be lenient." Bellamy looks down at me.

"Look. I shot the man, Riley. He's not just gonna forgive and forget." It's quiet for a few minutes before I spoke up.