006. | SAVING OCTAVIA

CHAPTER SIX : 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛
𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

"Octavia!" I hear Bellamy's muffled voice outside. Dylan was up, drawing. "You hear that?" I ask him.

"Bellamy? Yeah, what's he doing?" I shrug. I go outside and see him opening all the flaps.

"Bellamy?" I call out, shoving my hands in my pockets, the air was chilly. "What's wrong?"

His eyes were panicky and he was breathy heavy. "I can't find her, baby. Octavia is gone."

I don't even have my brain in check to think about the name he just called me, he was in a frenzy.

"Okay. Okay." I rub his arms. "Let's keep looking." We walk together and Bellamy gets down and furrows his eyebrows seeing Clarke sitting up.

"You're up?"

"Yeah." She stands up and gets out of the tent. "Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

"Ravens flares will work."

"Her radio would've worked better." She snaps back. I scoff. "That's not important right now, have you seen Octavia?"

Bellamy was tensed, I could feel it. I rub his back to try and get some tension out. "No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies."

"Clarke. I've checked the camp. She's not here." Clarke sighs before nodding. "Okay, I'll help you find her."

Clarke starts walking. "Let's check again. You guys got to the drop ship. I'll check the rest of the tents."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia and Riley." Bellamy gulps and I stand i between them.

Obviously Clarke is still very upset and I can't blame her. Innocent people are going to die because that radio is fried.

"It's okay." I whisper to Bellamy as soon as Clarke leaves. "It's not, Riley." He shakes his head.

I squeeze his elbow. "You just got to give Clarke time. She's still upset."

"She has every right to be. I don't deserve to live and yet, people are listening to me." I frown.

"Bellamy, people trust you. Don't you get that? We feel that you have the best interest in us."

"Riley, you don't understand what your talking about. I put people in danger." I nodded.

"You did but I decided to take the wrist band off, so did the others. We had a choice and we made it. You can't blame yourself for that."

He shrugs. "Believe me, Bellamy. Your not alone."

We looked for her but we wouldn't find her. We decided to get others involved. "Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon."

Bellamy reveals the weapons from the cloth. "My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

I stood next to Dylan and we were behind Jasper. "Hey Jasper." Clarke stops him. Putting a hand to his chest. "You don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

"Clarke." He whispers. "I need to do this." Dylan puts his hand on Jaspers shoulder. "He'll be with us, we won't leave him."

Jasper nods and we walk by Clarke, and Bellamy who had just arrived. He grabs my arm stoping me. "What's up?" I ask.