The Days

"Jason...," you whispered, eyes wide open, body still. "A...alive?" Alfred and Bruce nodded, tears in their eyes. You looked at each of them, backing up.

"How can you be SAD?!," you quesioned. "Jason...your son... He's back! C'mon! Let's take him in. We need him back. I... I need him!

Bruce blinked, then sighed. "I understand that you are excited. But Jason isn't himself. He changed when he came back."

You shook your head, chuckling. "He's just lost a bit of sanity... Maybe torn between living and dead a bit. But don't fret, I'll get him back!"

"Miss--" Alfred said, but for some unknown reason, Bruce held him back.

~~~

You walked back to the top of the building you saw Jason, which was right across from Black Mask's business place. You've actually been there before. It was all for revenge.

Jason broke a thug's collar bone in battle. Batman had gotten mad, so Jason stormed out. You were confused, since you came in the middle of the argument, but you knew something was wrong. You rode in your motorcycle after Jason, who was still in his Robin costume.

Then it happened.

He saw you from the mirror and smirked. You smiled back, as the two of you decided to race. This part of Gotham was pretty much desolate; so nobody drove there. You two raced... Until Jason got caught.

"Jay!," you yelled, reaching out for him. Unfocused, you fell, and sprained your ankle.

If you had JUST followed, maybe he'd be here: with you.