Let Go

"I....uh....um..."

If there was any way to describe how you were right now, it was "stupid", "ridiculous", and "speechless". It was the same exact way you were when you first met Jason in high school, when he first told you he liked you, when he first told you he loved you...

"You're cute when you're speechless." Jason chuckled.

You blush, obviously flustered and shout: "AM NOT!"

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too"

"Am not."

"Am not."

"Are t--" you caught yourself and once again saw Jason with his smug smile. You pursed your lips, even as your [e/c] eyes were lit up with pure delight.

"You're still an idiot." You turned, folding your arms. "You literally DIED, then came back and..." You reared up again. "And you didn't even bother to look."

"Because I wanted you safe." Jason whispered, placing his hands onto your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "I was insane. Ra's pool was for healing, not for reviving. I was sane enough to know that I was too dangerous for you. I had to find a way back to Gotham... And I stopped by Bludhaven."

Your eyes widened, as you slightly turned your head to look at Jason...who indeed was sincere. You placed your lips on his cheek, leaving it there for awhile, then let go.

But as soon as you did, it all went black.

Oh God, NOW what happened to reader XD

Y'all been begging for an update so...here it is~