smut >:]

I'm never wrote smut before but here we go

Pregame oumota
Kinks- choking, rough, masochist!kokichi, sadistic!katio, public, degrading, belly bulge, size kink.
Tw- the f slur bullying consentful UPDATE- THIS IS OLD AMD CRINGEY I AM SO SORRY 😭

Pregame kokichi pov
I was walking to school as normal. As I was walking I had checked the time.oh shit! I'm late! I thought to myself and started running to school. When I got to my classroom all eyes fell on me. I was nervous af. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked. "I d-didn't realize t-the-" I had gotten cut off by another voice that I knew oh so we'll. "Studder a bit more why don't you?" Katio said. "Shut It katio! I want to hear from you!" The teacher erupted. "Th-thank you." I muttered. "Ok go to your seat." The teacher said in a calm voice. This class was the boring class so I just did my work and sat there. After an hour or two the bell rang for us to go to the next class. Yes! After this class Its lunch! I thought. I was always excited for lunch! "Hey" a loud voice said behind me while I was walking to the next class. "At lunch you will pay for embarrassing me, faggot." He said. "I- ok?" I said back to the taller male. "Good. It'll just be me and you no one else." He said again before he walked in front of me to his class. The second class went by quickly. I was dreading lunch for the first time. At lunch I was walking out of the class and katio stopped me. " Hey faggot, meet me on the roof top, in the far corner that you are always in. Got it?" He said in a scary deap voice. "Mhm!" I said. Ive had a crush on him for a while. I don't know why. Like all he does is be rude to me.. hm I walked up the stairs to the roof top and went to that corner to find katio. He was sitting on the bench. "H-hello?" I said. "Teh finally took ya long enough." He said annoyed. "I- I'm sorry! What is the p-punishment?" I said half scared. "Oh oh OH. You'll see." He said. "But! Before I do the 'punishment' I need your consent before I do anything else to you." He said. I was surprised at how he asked for consent. What's he going to do that's so bad he has to ask for consent. I'm not going to lie, his voice is so deep it's hot! "U-um what are you going to d-do that requires my c-conssnt?" I asked him. "Well I can show you but you need to give me consent." He said again in a deeper more dominant voice. To be honest, it was a turn on for me. But he won't know that. Right? "Y-yeah I guess you have m-my consent." I said hesitant. "Good" he said. (Consent is 🫦🥵 I'm not sorry)
NSFW STARTS NOWWWWWW
No one's pov-
Kokichi had gotten his breath ripped out of him when katio had pushed him against the wall. Katio started biting his ear while whispering in it. "You really wanna embarrass me in front of the class and get me fussed at?" Kaito said in a demanding voice. To kokichi, it was the hottest thing in the world. "H-hah!" Kokichi had moaned out when katio bit his earlope. "Oh a faggot like you is enjoying this? Such a slut." Katio degraded. "Ha!" Kokichi moaned out again. Kokichi had never been given this kind of attiont and it would be his first time so he was going to be loud. "O-oh fuck!" Kokichi exclaimed as he felt a hand on his clothed cock. (I'm still not sorry) "Who knew the boy that is the easiest bullying target would be a slut. You've probably day dreamed about me fucking you haven't you?" Katio said unzipping kokichi's pants. "H-HAH! wha-what are you d-AH!" kokichi had moaned out while katio had his hand on his cock.

Katio started moving his hand up and down the smaller males Cock

Katio started moving his hand up and down the smaller males Cock. "AH! K-KATIO! hah please!" Kokichi begged. "Please what?" Katio said. "Please! Hah... fUCk mE! Fuck me AH~ till I ca- HAH! -nt walk!" Kokichi begged. "Your wish is my command!" Katio said. Katio took off his pants and boxers leaving both of the boys naked. Kokichi stared at the taller's cock amazed and scared at the size of how it would fit inside of him. Katio than pushed kokichi down on the floor. And pinned his hands near his head.

He picked the boy into his lap surprise on how light weight he was

He picked the boy into his lap surprise on how light weight he was. "Are you ready?" Katio asked. 'y-yeah" kokichi said back. As the taller pushed the smaller boy down on his cock stopping half way. "The safe word is lavender. If you can't speak then tap me 2 times, got it?" Katio said. "Ah.. hah. Y-yeah." Kokichi said breathless. Katio pushed the smaller down till both of the boys skin was touching. Once all of the taller's Cock was inside of him there was a clear bump where his cock was. Katio pushed on the bulge and to his surprise kokichi moaned. "HAH! AH!" kokichi moaned.
Katio began moving at an unforgiving speed. "AH KATIO! HAH Y-YES AH!" kokichi screamed. Katio was surprised again by the boy since he expected him to be In pain. "So, the slut is masochist?" Katio teased. "AH HAH! KATIO FUCK YES FASTER! PLEASE!" kokichi still screamed. Katio stopped all movement. " I asked you a question whore. Now are you a masochist?" Katio asked again. "Hah.. Y-yeah." Kokichi said shamefully. "Hm good." Katio said then started going even harder on the poor boy. Katio watched the bulge in the others belly appear then disappear. "HAH AH! KATIO FUCK YES PLEASE!" Kokichi yelled out. Katio then grabbed the other neck and put pressure on the sides of his neck making the other see stars. "HAH YES! HARDER! YOUR SO BIG KATIO! HAH!" kokichi yelled out. They are far enough from the others since no one comes to that part of the roof. "Hah.. such a whore. You liked being choked don't you? Ah... Such a good slut for me. Taking my cock so well.." katio said to the other. "HAH YES O-ONLY HAH FOR YOU! FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE!". kokichi still yelled out. "HAH IM C-CLOSE!" Kokichi still yelled. "Then do it.." katio said. "HAH YES CHOKE ME HARDER! HAH!!" kokichi finished as katio finished at the same time. "Your such a fag." Katio said

1120 words! This was not the best -_-