I deserve to bleed (angst song oneshot)

So this is based on a song called 'i deserve to bleed' by Suchi Soucy.
TW: this oneshot mentions/does sh scares blood  and cutting body parts up
Sorry if this is bad this is the first time I've done something like this 😅 anyways let's go!

PROMPT: Kaito is listening to music in his room. In this AU they have phones but can't call or have any locations on. He is in a depressed mood so he listens to that kind of music. After a bit a little gremlin walks in.

3rd person POV-

As kaito was laying in his bed listening to music a song called I deserve to bleed came on. He kept it on and kept laying there. It was past curfew so no one would come in his room.
BIG TW BEGINS HERE!!!!!!

Kaito thought to him self... I'm so positive all the time and almost everyone just shuts it down since we are in a killing game!

I WANNA RIP OUT MY INTESTINES, THROW THEM IN THE SEA
I WANNA RAISE THE MONEY TO INVEST IN PLASTIC SURGERY
I WANNA COVER MY SELF HEAD TO TOE WITH SUPER SEXY SCARES
CAUSE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BURN IF YOUR A STAR?

Man... I guess I'm just not trying hard enough... I'm just trying to make everyone see the positives in this horrible place. I don't think there are any positives in this place... Kaito thought to himself. (This fount means he is thinking) kaito looks down at the ONE singular cut he made on his wrist. He regretted it since he promised his old best friend that if he was sad he would never turn to doing this. Why can't I just make people... Happy? I think I know how.. just.....die.  a voice in his head told him. Wait what?

I WANT TO BE TORN APART EXCRUCIATINGLY
I PUNISH MY BODY CAUSE ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
THESE SCARY THOUGHTS ARE SPREADING LIKE A WEED
THE THOUGHTS THAT SAY THAT I DESERVE TO BLEED

NO! I promised him that I would never do that! But you're gonna die anyways... I mean who wouldn't want to kill you off? What do you mean? I mean that since you're so positive the mastermind could see that you're giving them hope. I-.... I guess but I'm not doing that! Come on just one little scar won't hurt..
I-.........

Fine ok I'll do ONE. As the music played in his ears he walked over to his bathroom. Kaito grabbed a razor blade and stared at it... Come on... You know you wanna. The voice told him. Kaito did it.
As his red blood once blue dripped down into the sink as he held it over said sink. Kaito felt the urge to run the razor across his chest. He put the razor down and cleaned it up. He layed back in bed.

I WANNA TAKE A KNIFE AND DRAW A LIME ACROSS MY CHEST.
I WANNA FEEL MUCH BETTER THAN I DO WHEN I AM AT MY BEST.
I WANNA FLY AWAY FROM MY OWN SKIN AND FIND A BETTER PLACE
I WANNA SLASH ACROSS WHAT USED TO BE MY FACE

Kaito thought to himself. I did it again... Fuck... He wanted to cry but nothing came out it would be amazing if you just.... died....you know? Like no one would miss you not a single person. I- sidekick and maki will! Are you sure? Yeah! Mhm sure they only hang out with you because they felt bad. No- they- they don't! You should bleed. I- did I studer? Stupid bitch.. AYE! What? Kokichi tells you that all the time! Remember when everyone was calling you stupid? I- they were joking! They had to be.

I WANT TO BE TORN APART EXCRUCIATINGLY
I PUNISH MY BODY CAUSE ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
THE SCARY THOUGHTS ARE SPREADING LIKE A WEED
THE THOUGHTS THAT SAY I DESERVE TO BLEED

As kaito thought he started to only hear his song and his own voice. You know your little crush on kokichi? Well you need to love yourself before you can love another person. I mean, that doesn't seem like a problem... Who would love you? Out of everyone here? CRUSH?!? No nononon no way! I- off that topic you just fake being alllllll happy. Imagine if the others found out? I- they- they won't! Hm... Sure sure sure.. they would think you're a freak!

THEY SAY THAT IT GETS BETTER, I GUESS THAT WAS A LIE
I GUESS WE ALL JUST FAKE IT TILL WE DIE
SYMPATHY AND LIVE WE CAN EXTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE
BUT ITS HARDER WHEN YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF.

As kaito was long lost in thought. You should do it again. I- no! Do it or I'll do it myself.. FINE OK OK OK! kaito got up and grabbed his razor and pushed it to his skin. He was lost in thought so he couldn't hear.  Before he could add another one he got the razor thrown away and he got pushed to the ground. Through his own tears all he could see was purple hair.. "O-ouma?"

I WANT TO BE TORN APART EXCRUCIATINGLY
I PUNISH MY BODY CAUSE ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
THESE SCARY THOUGHTS ARE SPREADING LIKE A WEED
THE THOUGHTS THAT SAY THAT I DESERVE TO BLEED
The thoughts that say that I deserve to
BLEED

919 words. This took too long. :[