pokey game

Kokichi's pov

Now we are all sat in a circle on the floor. "alright!" Miu started, "So I have gathered you here today because  we will be playing....." Miu continued. "Get on with it cumdumdster. I have things to do." I said. "Ugh be patient you abortion! Anyways, spin the bottle pokey!" She said happy. Like hell I'm doing that "i-ive never played pokey or whatever.." shumai said. "Well you virgins! I'll show you!" She grabbed a bottle and put it in the middle of the floor. "Now I'm going to spin it and who ever it lands on I will have to play pokey with them!" Miu explained. "Like hell I'm doing that!" Kaito exclaimed. "Awwww is momota-chan nervous~" I teased him. This buffalo looking bitch I thought. (Everything in this formate is him thinking)

"W-what!? I am not fine I'll play!" Katio said daringly. Now this is getting good! Miu spun the bottle and it landed on keadead. "Oooooo~~~" I teased her. Miu grabbed a pokey stick and crawled over to kayyada. (SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO SPELL HER NAMEEE) "a-ah! Um.. ok" keade said. (NO THAT WAS NOT A MOAN YOU KINKY MOTHER FUCKERS) Miu put the pokey in her mouth while keade took the other. Miu was the first to bite down then it was keade then Miu then Miu did it again and keade pulled away. "HAH PUSSY!" I yelled out to her! "Hey watch it degenerate male!" Tenko spoke up. "Whatever you lesbian!" I shot back at her. "O-ok next person!" Keade said embarrassed. "Oo! I'll go!" I said. I was low-key excited! I spun the bottle and it got.... WHAT THE FUCK!?! The bottle landed on kaito. Kaito!?! Ehhhhh fuck my lifeeee. "Ughhh let's just get this over withhhhh" I said not wanting to do it. "Y-yeah let's do this as quick as possible! The farther I'm away from you the better." Kaito said. I grabbed a pokey and went up to him and put on side in my mouth. Kaito hesitantly put the other side in his mouth and I was the first to bite down. Kaito smirked and bite down but did more then what I did. That bastard was trying to one up me! So I bit down a lot more so that if he bit down he would end up kissing me. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. He bit the late peace off and made it so that we kissed. I fling back and fall to the ground on my back. Kaito laughed at me. "I thought you weren't going to bite the last piece~~" I wined. "Ok next  person!" I said.

455 wordssss slay