Ouma? (neutral)

Third person view
As kokichi started at his board, he was debating If he should move kaito to the '?' area. Rantaro and kirumi are already in that spot. He thought about it long and hard but decided to move him there. Saihara was the only one that was trustworthy. Kaito was walking towards the panta god's room because he had to go get him for lunch. Kaito had resented the small boy. He was always lying.. kaito exhaled hard. He didn't feel like knocking so he decided to open the door, to his surprise it was unlocked, and quietly watched as kokichi was staring at a board. He was beyond confused. Kaito was shocked to see him move kaito's pictures to '?'. "Ouma?" Kaito said. Kokichi jumped a bit before quickly turning the board around so he couldn't see what was on it. "Oh! Hello momota-chan! What brings you here?" He said in a child-like voice.

"Well apart from the fact that you have everyone's faces on a board, I'm here to get you for lunch " kaito said. Before kokichi could respond kaito cut it, "I saw you move my face to the '?' side. What the fuck does that mean?" He said. Kokichi's eyes batted around the room. "Seeing who I should kill next~ since I AM the mastermind after all!" Kokichi got out. Kaito ,being the dumbass he is, believed it. "Whatever! Just come on already!" Kaito spat out. Kokichi was relieved. "Hey ouma?" Kaito started as they walked down the hall. "I know you lied." Kaito finished. Leaving kokichi wide eyed. "Then what is it actuallyyyy???" Kokichi said a bit panicked. "It said something about 'trustworthy'? So is it to help find the mastermind?" Kaito asked. Kaito was proud of himself for being smart. (for once) kokichi exhaled hard. "Whatever.. tell anyone this and I'll stab you." Kokichi said. Kaito started running to tell the others. "KAITO YOU BITCH!"