rewrite of my first smut

ALSO!!!! IM MAKING A DIFFERENT BOOK- ITS GONNA BE KILLERMARE AND OR ERRORINK- IK ITS UNDERTALE AND SHIT BUT I HAVE RLLY GOOD IDEAS!!!! CHECK IT OUT PLSSS    Pre game kaito and kokichi. (They are 18 for the sake of this fanfic 🤚😭)
Prompt- kokichi arrived to school late, kaito makes fun of him for studdering, the teacher claps back at him. Kaito is pissed that kokichi made the teacher make a fool of him.
-(removing some of the kinks from the og one) masochist!kokichi, satist!kaito, first time, consent is asked for, choking, biting, praise.

-kokichi's pov

          My eyes shot open to my alarm. Groggy, I turned it off then sat up. I checked the time to see I WAS LATE?!? I panicked, getting up really fast to run to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror for a bit trying to fix my hair and brushing my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom, how tf am I supposed get out the house without my mom noticing and giving me an ear full on how I was irresponsible. I looked around my room frantically, to see my window. I'll just do that! I got dressed in the school uniform, grabbed my bookbag. I opened my window, I'm really abouta do this.. eh- I was on the 2nd story but i still jumped down onto the roof then slid down. I glanced at my watch to see if was just about 30 minutes late. I ran towards the school. I got to the gates, out of breath from running. I walked into the school slowly, till I reached my class. I stood at the door for a bit till getting the confidence to walk in. As soon as I opened the door, I was met with everyone staring at me. "Care to explain why you are late?" Mrs. Evans asked me. I glanced around the room not making eye contact with anyone. "W-well , I missed my alarm, M-Ma'am." I replied to her. She smiled and was about to send me to my seat. Till ofc someone had to speak up. "You wanna studder some more???" Kaito piped up. He was the, not topical jock or bully but he was more just a dick to everyone but his friends. No one was safe. He targets me since I'm an easier target. I'm quite, to his knowledge once you get to know me I'm hyper AF. Anyways, Mrs. Evans head snapped to face Kaito's direction. "Excuse you? Say sorry to kokichi right now! I don't condon bullying in this classroom!" She semi-shouted. Kaito rolled his eyes, "what if I don't?" He said. "I'll call your grandfather." The teacher said crossing her arms over her chest. Kaito remained quiet for a minute till he muttered out "sorry". Just loud enough for us to hear. "Good, now go to your seat kokichi." She said turning back to the white board.i walked to my seat and toom out everything I needed.

-Time skip-

          -no ones pov-

As the class ended, kokichi headed towards his locker to find a note. "Meet me on the school roof, the part that is closed off. I want to have a one on one with you.
-kaito :("
He stared down at it for a bit till he made his way up towards the roof. He didn't want to but he knew he would get his ass beat. Walking up the 5 flights of stairs, he made it to the top. He walked towards the part he was told to to see, ofc kaito. By himself. Kokichi sighed and walked closer making his presence known by the other. "Tch. You really thought you would get away with embarrassing me. In front of the whole class?!" Kaito seni-yelled, not wanting to draw attention. "I-" kokichi started but he was cut off. "I was just gonna beat your ass but.... You left your locker slightly open and I found your dairy." Kaito said. Fully facing kokichi. Kaito being 5'8 while kokichi being 5'1. ( Ik I changed kaito's hight.) Kokichi looked up at him, scared. Kokichi thought for a bit, what did I write in my dairy- oh- OH SHIT Kokichi realized. He wrote in his diary that he thought about how it would be to have kaito on top of him. Based on his muscles and how dominant he seems. Kokichi blushed at the realization, which kaito caught onto. "know what I'm talking about huh?" Kaito teased. While kokichi was having a crisis, so was kaito. Omg omg omg I'm actually going though with this. Well ik he will consent to it. He said he would in his diary. Still gonna make sure though. Ofc I thought he would have wanted me for sexual reasons but he fr does.. not complaining, he has a nice build to him.. kaito thought. Kaito walked even closer towards the boy anf he held his chin to look at him. Kokichi's eyes where wide with lust and fear in them. Kaito smirked at this, moving kokichi's head to kiss at his neck, biting a bit. As Kaito licked and bit at kokichi's neck, kokichi was FREAKING TF OUT- holy shit he is actually doing this- holy shit- like- ofc what did I expect? For him to kill me? Kokichi felt him bite at one spot causing him to let out a small "mph" noice. Kaito heard it and starting to abuse that spot. Kokichi kept making those little noises till kaito stoped. Kokichi looked down at him, still at his neck, and whined for him to keep going.

-938 WORDS- sorry but cliff hanger. I wanted to get this out cause I was impatient for this part to come out. Since I was happy that I was able to write this much in different detail then I use to. Sooo I'll have the rest out as quick as I can! Sorry for the cliffhanger! ✌️

-alexis💥✌️