holy fuck.. (angst)

This is an au. :]
Au- Kaito is bisexual but his parents were homophobic so he had to hide it. He moved in with his grandparents at 13 years of age. Since he had hid it for so long he got used to hiding it. He told his grandparents and they were cool with it. Also they remember what their past was like.
Plot- kaito is in his room, kokichi comes in to bother him.  Before kokichi could even go in the room he heard kaito crying. He went in and... Read to find out 💃💃💃💃💃😏😏😏🐀

Kaito pov

As I laied I'm my bed sobbing my heart out. I remember the day where my parents found out I was bi.
"Kaito, sweetheart? What is this?" Kaito's mother asked him as she showed him a note he had forgotten was in his school bag. It had was a love letter. To. A. Guy. He felt his eyes water in panic. "I-I had g-gotten dared to write a fake love letter to a guy?" I said scared. But my dad saw straight through me. (Haha unlike him🤣ok I'll stop) "Son, are you a...." His father started. "Please lord forgive me for saying this word. Are you g-gay?" His father asked him. "i- no! Well..  I think I like boys and girls?" I said like it was a question. Then the rest was a blur of screaming and crying. I was only 10...
I have sat up and curled up in a ball crying.

Kokichi pov >:]
I was boredddddd. Miu is dead and all so I can't bully her. Not gonna lie I kinda miss her and Gonta.... Whatever! Doesn't matter. I went to kaito's room since I could bother him. I can't go to saihara-chan since he is with maki in her room.

I heard kaito talking. I didn't know to who but one sentence, I knew he was talking to himself. "F-fuck! W-why was I born like this!" I heard kaito say clearly crying but he was really quiet. I couldn't have heard in if my ear wasn't to the door. But I felt... Bad. Bad?!?! I- me and him are like enemies!..... Whatever! Just this once I'll play the 'hero'. I cringed at that word. I opened his door slowly and quietly to not scare him. I closed the door.

"Hey space geek?" I said in my normal teasing voice. I wanted to know how sad he was. "Ouma!" Kaito exclaimed. Now I knew he was sad. He would've said something like 'get the FUCK out of my room you purple gremlin!' but he didn't.... Holy shit this is worse then I had thought. Some might think I would be bad with emotions and all but being a liar, I can read people like a book. I walked up to his bed and sat next to him. "Ouma, this is not a good time right now leave." Kaito said, hiding his face in his arms. I had leaned over and hugged him. "What's the actual hell is up with you? Usually you would be all like. 'get the FUCK out of my room you purple gremlin!!!'" I said in a mocking voice.(y'all it's one in the morning) I saw kaito smile a bit. "Promise you won't make fun of me?." Kaito said. I nodded. "If you do I'll head your ass got it?" Kaito said. "Yup!" I said back to the sobbing man. He wne ton to tell me about his parents and everything... "Holy fuck...." I said. He had some rough shit. "Who gives to shits about your ass hats of parents??? They can suck my dick! I'm gay myself, my aunt had tried to get me to go to a gay camp where they 'fix' your kid to be straight instead of me going to band camp but my mom was on her ass. I know what it feels like so don't go off and say ' yOu DonN't KnOw WhAt ItS lIkE' I do. Maybe not in the same ways but the same motives." I said to him. By time I was done I got h to lay down. "Now go the fuck to bed it's 11pm. It's past cerfew. " I said getting up. "Stay. It's late you might get killed and I don't want another class trail." Kaito said grabbing my arm. "Fine" I said getting in bed with him. After I layed down he had slept and woke in each other's arms.

Word count: 762 not counting this. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. :] I forgot about this story and I was punished for 2 weeks. :]