ah shit..... (smut!!)

YALL IN MY AU THEU ARE ALL 19 DURRING THE KILLING GAME DONT AT ME ABOUT THEM BEING UNDERAGED!!!!!

Kokichi pov

"Fine!" I said. Me and kaito had made a.,... Bet. If I lose then I'm fucked. The bet is about who can make the other person 'bottom out' so we have to make the other become a bottom and or a sub. "Hah please you won't win short stack." Kaito said. Oh it's on now. "Oh yeah?" I said. "Oh yeah." Kaito said his voice was seductive and deep. Ah shit.... I smirked trying to keep on a confident face. We were in his dorm. I quickly pinned him to the wall it would have looked cool if I was taller. Whatever. "You really think this will make me bottom out?" Kaito said. He had flipped us over so that I was pinned to the wall.
I'ma finish this in a little bit I'm hungryyyyyyy WAHHHHHHHH.
"Gah!" I screamed a bit surprised. Damn it. (I'm at the doctor's rn I'm getting tested for depression.. and I'm getting more meds yay) "what's the problem? I thought this would be easy?" I started blushing but Im not letting him take over me! Right? Fuck don't go submissive on me now brain! "Y-yeah! It is easy!" I cursed myself for studdering. "Oh? You studdered." Kaito said. He is acting so... Different. Why is he so dominant! Fuck....
I

struggled to get out of his grasp. Failing.... "You done yet?" Kaito asked almost sounding like he was teasing me. This bitch. "Nope! The ultimate supreme leader never! And I mean never gives u-" I said but got cut off by a kiss. What the fuck is happening.... Kaito pulled away. "That shut you up huh? That's all I have to do to make you shut up?" Kaito said. I'm going to kill him. "Nope! Niheheee! It's going to take a lot more then just that to shut me up!" I said back. I'm not losing this. Keep in mind I'm still pinned to the wall by a 6' monster. "Then I may know a way to shut you up." Kaito said deepening his voice. God damn~~~~ (I'm not sorry) "I- then hurry up and do it then space freak!" I said daring him. I knew what he was going to do. I don't think he was the balls. Update he has the balls. He starts to make out with me. I kissed back. I tried to regain my dominance. Key word tried.
Kaito stoped the kiss and started biting and nipping at my ear. "Is this really what you want? This is the only way to shut your whore ass up?" Kaito said in a whisper. "Y-yup!" I said flushed. Kaito then picked me up and took me to his bed and pinned me down. He took off my scarf. "If you don't like what I'm doing you can stop me. If you can't speak then tap my arm. Safe word is oven, got it?" Kaito suddenly said. God he's hot AND he ask for consent! Damn.
I nod not being able to talk, well I could talk but I was wayyyyyyy to nervous that I was going to studder. "Good" kaito said. He moved down to my collarbone  kissing and nipping at it. I made quite sounds not wanting him to have the satisfaction of making me moan.
He removed my shirt and his own. Fuck he is muscular. Like I know he is strong but damn. (I have school cri. Also quick note. You guys can request things) Kaito then moves my hair out of my face. He unbuckles my checkered patterned belt. He uses my belt to tie my hands above my head. This kinky mother fucker- "don't worry I'll untie you when I'm actually about to fuck you don't worry your pretty little head." Kaito said. He takes my pants off and starts undoing his own pants and belt. He takes his pants off and damn! I could clearly see the dent in his boxers. He is big AF. (I can write very well I'm just lazy as hell like I have an amazing idea all written out in my head but I don't feel like writing it) He starts taking mine and his boxers off. "Get off the bed and get in your knees." Kaito demands. "Make me then." I said. He picked me up and put me on the floor in front of his cock. Fuck he's big. I roll my eyes and lick up from the base of his cock to the tip. Kaito groaned. I started sucking.
Time skip cus lazy.
Kaito pins me down once more to the bed. He takes his finger and sucks on them for a few minutes or something. He takes his other hand and forces my legs open. He put two finger in with out warning. "Hah!<3" I moaned. I was untied now. I wrapped my hand around his neck. Kaito started moving his fingers in and out. (Fingers in his ass fingers in his asssssss) "eh mhm!" I moaned again.
He kept this up for a good few minutes. He pulled his fingers out. "You ready, slut?" Kaito asked. He really didn't have to throw in the degrading word but I'm not complaining. I nod impatiently. He lined his cock up like he was about to push in but he stopped. "Beg for it." Kaito said suddenly. I blushes heavyly. "Teh, I would r-rather die!" I said not wanting to give him full control even though he did. He grabs my chin to make me look at him. "Beg for it or your not getting it. Only good boys get cock." Kaito said. I finally gave in and begged. "Fuck you kaito. Please. Just fuck me already!" I said. "Going to have to beg more then that~" kaito said. (I'm cringing so hard rn 🤢😂)
This bitch. "Kaito please! Just fuck me! Ram your big cock in me till I cant walk anymore! Make me scream so loud to the point where I lose my voice! Just please! Fuck me already!!" I said giving In. "See I knew you could do it." Kaito said. He pushed his cock into me filling me up. "aaahah!" I moaned out. "Fuck your ur tight!" Kaito said. He started moving his dick in and out of me. I was a moaning mess. "AH! hah... Mmmm! Ehah!" I moaned out. I couldn't hold my noises in. Kaito suddenly put his hand around my neck basically asking if he could choke me. I nodded. His grip on my neck tighten a lot but not to the point where I could breathe. I just couldn't see all I could see was white because of the endless pleasure I was feeling. I started to cry. Not because I was sad it was because of the pleasure. Kaito stopped and stopped choking me. "Hey you ok?" He asked in a more calm tone. "F-fuck.. yeah please! Continue!" I said back to him. He went right back to abusing my hole. Also he was choking me again. I could feel me getting closer and closer. "FUCK!! Kaito! Im- HAH- going to cum soon!" I told him. He went right up to my ear. "Then do it. Come on cum for me. Such a slut for my cock. Taking my cock so well. Come on be a good boy and cum for me." Kaito said. That threw me over the edge and I came. "HAH KAITO FUCK!!" Kaito continued to use me for a good few minutes till he came as well. He pulled out panting. "Holy fuck...." Kaito said as he laid next to me. "Mmmmmm" I hummed. I turned over to him and cuddled him. "heh good night star" kaito said. "Night..." I mumbled not being able to talk very well.

1320 words