Chapter 20: Moving Bodies!

=========================

Rick and the others are down by the front gate all getting the cars in from the highway, Logan wasn't excused from this task and wheeled his bike in, saving the fuel and all, Logan put his bike to the side and out the way as Carol reversed a truck into place.

Rick: Okay, let's get the other car in.

Logan joined Rick and Daryl as T-Dag got out the red truck and Shane's car was the last to be parked inside the prison fences, Logan thought they needed a new name for that considering Shane's pushing up daisy's now.

Rick: We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard.

Logan looked to where Rick pointed as he has his pistol on his waist just encase, Beckett's with Beth like he wanted, when he goes on runs Beckett will be with him but when their here, he will keep her safe, just encase.

Daryl: Good. Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant "vacancy" sign.

Rick and Daryl started to walk away as their finish moving the cars in a second but first they have to draw up a plan of what's going to happen, Logan was with them but he's a little distracted as of late.

Rick: After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn 'em.

They stopped looking around to all the dead across the yard, there's a lot and that's not even including the ones inside, T-Dog and Carol joined them so T-Dog could point out the obvious.

T-Dog: Gonna be a long day.

Logan stood beside Daryl as Rick was a little whiles a head of them, Carol joined by Daryl's side and asked a good question.

Carol: Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help.

Logan and Rick looked to her as it was a good point, this will take all day with just the five of them but with seven it could be down much faster, Logan looked to Rick with a small shrug while Daryl pointed towards the guard tower closest to the Prison, the one that Logan barricaded himself inside the other day.

Daryl: Up in the guard tower.

Rick looked away from Logan and to Daryl before his head snapped to the tower that Daryl pointed towards, Logan looked up to it as well wondering what their doing up there.

Rick: Guard tower? They were just up there last night.

Logan chuckled with a sniff and wiping his nose quickly before kicking the small stones under his feet, Logan now knows what they are and were doing up there but didn't say anything as Daryl called u to them.

Daryl: Glenn! Maggie!

They waited a second all looking up to the tower as Glenn came out the door without a shirt on and doing up his trousers, while Maggie was in the tower clearly getting her clothes back on.

Glenn: Hey, what's up, guys?

They all shared a chuckle, Logan standing on Ricks left with Daryl on his right, it was a funny thing considering Glenn's a shy lad to begin with, Logan didn't care if people heard him a Beth, that's their problem not his.

Daryl: You coming?

Logan and the others laughed more while Daryl just took the piss out of the poor kid, he's not much older then Logan but Logan's been around people more and wasn't a Pizza boy before all this went down.

Daryl: You comin'?

He shouted one more after Glenn didn't hear him and asked "what?", he either didn't hear him or didn't know what he meant by the innuendo, Glenn clearly heard him this time though and turned to Maggie as she moved towards the door.