Chapter 12: No Longer A Democracy!

(This is Logan's Shotgun BTW, I realised I didn't show you when he got it! Enjoy!😁)

=========================

Logan is riding in the middle again this time behind Glenn as Daryl took the lead this meant Rick is behind him, Logan and Beth have been playing "I Spy" for the passed hour, it didn't really work because their not much around so after the first 15 minutes they ran out of things to spy but that didn't stop them playing.

Logan: ...Okay, I spy. Something begging with "T"

Beth pretended to think for a second but gasped when she got it.

Beth: Is it "Tree"?

Logan looked back to her with a smile as he asked.

Logan: You've played this before haven't you?

Beth smiled and hugged back into Logan, Logan thinks it's for safety but for Beth it's a bit of that and a bit of not wanting to let him go.

Logan slowed down though when he heard Rick honk his horn, everyone eventually came to a stop and got out or off their vehicles and re grouped around Glenn's car.

Daryl: You out?

Daryl asked Rick when Ricked got to them.

Rick: Running on fumes.

Beth and Logan walked with them as Logan held his new shotgun in hand, it's not as big as the other ones the group has but Logan doesn't mind, the small er one allows him to rest it on his bikes handle bar and shot something while driving passed.

Maggie: We can't stay here.

Glenn: We can't all fit in one car.

Logan: Unless your clowns?

Logan joked making Beth smile, Logan grinned as everyone watched them.

Beth: Stop joking around...

Logan: You mean stop clowning around right?

They laughed again while everyone else smiled and grinned to each other for thew two but Rick needs them to focus and clears his throat, Beth and Logan look to him then around them to the smiling people.

Logan: Sorry.

Rick shook his head to the youngsters as he came up with a plan.

Rick: We'll have to make a run for some gas in the morning. 

Carol: Spend the night here?

Logan looked around trying to find a place they can stay for the night but nothing instantly jumped out.

Carl: I'm freezing.

Lori: We'll build a fire, yeah?

Lori rubbed the boy's chest trying to warm him up as Rick took his jacket off and gave it to Carl as Daryl answered.