Chapter 27: Gearing Up!

=========================

Back inside the room, Hershel nearly has Michonne stitched up, then they can send her on her own way, Rick asked Carl to keep an eye on her just so he, Logan, Daryl, Oscar, Axel, Beth and Carol can talk about what to do, Beth obviously is not messing around, she wants her sister safe and they all want Glenn back but they need to be smart about this as Carol sat on the stairs with Lil Asskicker in her arms.

Oscar: How do you know we can trust her?

Logan was too a little skeptical but they at least have to take the chance to find out, Logan was about to say that as he stood between Daryl and Rick, Beckett laying in front of the steps just in front of Beth, he's still not figured out why he's so protective of her lately but that's something to deal with when they find their friends.

Beth: This is Maggie and Glenn. Why are we even debating?

Beth stepped over the dog who didn't even seem fazed or want to move, while looking around to them all, Logan liked the fact she's getting more confident around them, back at the farm she wouldn't have stepped up to Rick and the others like this, he just adores everything she does.

Daryl: We ain't. We'll go after them, even take pooch there...

Daryl looked to Logan then indicated to Beckett down on the floor, he just let out a deep sigh, almost like saying "There ain't no way I'm going with you too. I'ma stay here and sleep", Logan liked the plan though, just the two of them and they can be in and out before they knew they were there.

Logan: That works. We can be in and out before they even knew what's happening. We'd be back by morning.

Rick: Well, this place sounds pretty secure. You sure you two can handle that?

Logan nodded while looking to Daryl, together they make a great team, Logan was trained to infiltrate places without being seen and Daryl can hunt, meaning he knows how to stay quite and out of the way, however, Rick still wasn't too confident about sending them both on their own.

Beth: I'll go.

Logan looked straight to her and didn't really like that idea, it was obvious he didn't because when she did, Rick, Carol and Daryl all glanced to him and saw the look on his face, he want's her to be safe and going out there, to a place they've never been before, isn't safe, not as safe as he'd want her to be.

Axel: Me, too.

Beth looked to Logan like she was begging him to let her go, Logan isn't going to stop her, he isn't going to control her, she can do what she wants but if she gets hurt out there, it'll be on his watch and he'll be to blame, he's not sure he can live with that guilt on top of the guilt he already carries around fro his mother and sister.

Oscar: I'm in.

They all looked to Rick, as he made the decision, their going to get Michonne to show them where it is, then Logan, Rick, Daryl and Oscar are going to get them out of there, leaving Axel, Carol, Carl, Beth, Hershel and Beckett all alone. 

Logan's still not sure about Axel being this close to Beth so much but Rick told him to trust him, Logan doesn't trust Axel but he does trust Rick, besides, if Axel does anything, Logan will kill him, without a second guess.

Beth: Your going to bring them back right?

Logan's sitting on their bed in their cell as he's looking over the shotgun he picked up not too long ago now, he hasn't been able to use it lately because of lack of ammo, so it's just kind of been sitting in here since then doing nothing, he figured though that a shotgun would be more intimidating then just a knife or handgun.