Chapter 19: Governor!

(So this Chapter is going to be from Michonne's and Andrea's perspective meaning a lot of Logan's story will be jumped but nothing really important to the plot will be missed, okay? Enjoy!)

==========================

Michonne and Andrea having been surviving together since the Farm went up and Andrea got out barely alive, it was going well but during the winter Andrea got sick and it's slowing them down greatly during their survival.

They were just walking down a road looking to find a new place to call home for the time being when a helicopter went over them and lost control, they watched as the helicopter arrowed towards the ground with smoke following close by till it eventually crashed.

Andrea and Michonne looked to each other and without saying another word they walked towards where it landed while Michonne dragged her turned brother and husband behind her, she cut off their jaws and arms so they can't infect anyone but it's still pretty weird.

They didn't talk on the way there but once they did Andrea waited with the two harmless infected as Michonne went for a closure look, she held the grip of her sword kept on her back just in case as she stepped towards the crashed bird.

She saw blood on a propeller and a soldier in military uniform split across the middle dead on the ground, there was nothing she could do for the soldier so she moved towards the crashed vessel to see the pilot hanging out the window, she etched closure but stopped when the sound of a car coming caught her attention.

She looked to see a few trucks coming towards her from the tree line and turned around making her way back to where Andrea is resting.

Michonne: Someone's coming.

Michonne informed as she hide beside Andrea and they listened to the fast approaching vehicles.

Andrea: Any survivors?

Andrea asked making Michonne think for a second before she cam up with the most honest answer.

Michonne: Two dead, not sure about the other.

Michonne didn't get the chance to find out about the third man because of the trucks that just stopped and a bunch of men got out all armed with some kind of weapon, mostly guns as they looked around.

Governor: Fan out.

He instructed making them all go in different directions as he slowly stepped towards the crashed helicopter, Michonne and Andrea watched from the bushes as a Walker approached one of them and the guy went to shoot him but the Governor stopped him

Governor: Save those rounds until you need'em.

The guy put his gun down as a bigger fella walked towards the dead man walking, the guy pulled out a knife and easily stuck it into the corpses skull killing it, he pulled his knife out and wiped it on the tree getting rid of the blood.

Duncan: Like a knife through butter. (SuperSaiyan4Life)

Duncan Blake was near the biggest guy there, he was certainly the tallest standing at a huge 6'5, Michonne and Andrea watched as someone walked over to him and laughed.

Ashton: I thought I was the "Joker"? (Ashton898)

He asked because to the smaller guys stabbing a knife into a skull ins't that easy but Duncan's huge so it didn't matter to him.