Chapter 11: Burning Farm!

=========================

Logan and Beckett got back to the farm to see the barn in flames and Walkers everywhere, Logan pulled his gun out his holster and looked to Beckett.

Logan: Pass auf!

Beckett barked once and jumped off the bike, Logan rode towards the farm house with Beckett beside him taking out the Walkers as they go, Logan saw Beth and Patricia running out the house but Patricia got caught by a couple of Walkers but she wouldn't let go of Beth and she was about to get caught by a Walker till Beckett took the Walker down and Logan stopped by Beth.

Beth: Logan! Help!

Logan did just that and pulled Beth out of Patricia's grip, Logan held Beth in his arms keeping her shielded from the sight, Logan took her to his bike and they both got on, Beth wrapped her arms around him extremely tightly while Logan looked to Beckett.

Logan: Pass auf!

Beth watched as the dog followed them out of the farm and away from the Walkers trying to get them, Logan stopped a little distance away as they both looked to the farm, Beth still cried as she hugged into his back, Logan patted her hands letting her know she's safe now, Logan looked to Beckett as Beckett sat their looking to the farm keeping them both as safe as he can.

Logan: Did anyone say about a meeting point?

Beth nodded into his back, Logan know's she isn't going to talk so tried to think of safe places to meet, he was going to say about the town but a small group of Walkers took that the other day, Logan tried to think and think fast then he remembered about the highway.

Logan: The highway? Did they say the highway?

Beth nodded into his back as he got back to looking a head, Logan started to journey to the highway hoping everyone made it out safely, Logan's just annoyed he didn't get their in time to save Patricia.

Logan and Beth with Beckett were the first to get to the highway, Logan stopped by a car that has Sophia's name on it, Logan thought it is a good place to stay just in case.

Logan: We'll wait here for a little while, if no one shows we'll find a place to crash for the night.

Logan got off the bike and looked around as Beth stayed their looking down with a distant look in her eyes, Logan pulled a bottle out of his bag and squatted down beside her.

Logan: Here, drink...

Beth looked to him and she smiled sadly with tears running down her face, Logan hated seeing her like that and wanted to already make her feel better but he can't, Beth took the bottle off him and started to drink it.

She took a swig and looked to him and asked a question Logan didn't like to answer.

Beth: How?

Logan was confused but kinda knew what she meant, Logan needed to be sure before he answered.

Beth: Your a Marine, right? You killed people, people died. How did you move on.

Logan rubbed his face as Beckett jumped on the "Sophia" car and layed on the hood, Logan looked to Beth and only wanted to be honest with her.

Logan: You don't. 

Beth wiped her tears as she looked down at him squatting beside her, Logan played with his right middle finger as he looked to her.

Logan: I remember everyone I killed, either their names or their face. I did my job, it was either them or me.