Chapter 9: Executioner!

(Just a heads up. In this story Hershel started drinking again after Maggie was born and finally quit after Beth and it's a little shorter then the others. Kay? Kay)

===========================

Logan walked into his room and went to his bag, Logan looked around trying to find what he's looking for and eventually found it, Logan pulled out his gun and made sure there was one in the chamber, Logan walked out his room and down the stairs and out the front door to see Andrea panting but Maggie in front of her.

Maggie: Where were you?

 Andrea panted and ignored the question as Logan slowly walked out the door  and stood there beside Lori.

Andrea: I heard. Is she alright?

Logan felt even more angry at the fact she has the balls to ask that after she left her alone.

Maggie: She would be if you had stayed with her. Where were you?

Andrea still avoided the question and asked her own.

Andrea: How bad is she?

Lori answered as Logan was really feeling the argue to shot this women right now.

Lori: It wasn't deep.

What Andrea did next really made Logan's decision when she answered with a smile.

Andrea: She wants to live. She made her decision.

Logan stepped down the steps and pulled his gun out pointing it to her head pulling the chamber back again this time for affect and to look cool.

Logan: You just can't stop can you.

Andrea looked worried for a second as Lori and Maggie watched neither really knowing if they should stop him or not.

Logan: You shot me and you left Beth alone. You just won't be happy till everyone else is dead.

Andrea gulped nervous to what was about to happen and Logan knew what he is going to do, Andrea was about to defend herself but Logan shot his gun making the bullet fly passed her head and into the distance, Andrea let a tear fall as Logan smiled.

Logan: Remember that feeling every time you think about involving yourself in other people's life decisions.

Logan walked passed Maggie, back up the steps and into the house as Lori watched him leave, Andrea took a deep breath and went to see Beth but Maggie stood in her way stopping her in her tracks.

Maggie: Stay away from her. From both of us. don't you dare step foot inside this house again.

Andrea walked away as Lori didn't bother to defend her, Maggie walked up to the door and stopped Maggie as she spoke her mind.

Lori: I'm not gonna say she was right, but Beth has made her choice. She want's to live and now she knows it. And some times you have to cross the line.

Maggie hummed in response as she has a point but that doesn't make what Andrea did right, Logan probably went a little to far with his actions but their not going to tell a former Marine that.

Lori and Maggie saw Logan with Beth as Hershel stitched her wrist shut, Beth laughed to something Logan said making him smile while Hershel did his job.

Eventually Logan and Beth went outside and sat on the porch Logan looked over to Rick's little camp as he pulled his gun out and placed it on the table.