TAENNIE

SKATING RINK(Holiday get together 1)

SKATING RINK
(Holiday get together 1)

  "P-please don't let go noona!" Taehyung was literally shaking on the ice. His grip vice like as he held on to Jisoo's pink winter coat. His mother wrapped him in so much warm clothes, a big red scarf wrapped tight around his neck and face only his squishy red cheeks peaking above it.

"You have to grab my hand Taehyungie." Jisoo whines trying to hold the 5 years olds hands but just as she grabs for him he tumbles back on his butt a gasp leaving his scarlet lips.

His big eyes widen and he looks on the edge of tears. "I-I can't get it right noona! I want to make you proud b-but I can't skate like Jin hyung!"

At this Taehyung looks angrily over to a happy Jin skating around laughing with Lisa who's hands he was holding and spinning in a circle, she was so tiny her winter coat completely swallowed her whole.

"Faster! Spin me faster!" Lisa yells in the distance the biggest smile on her face.

Jisoo stoops down onto the ice ignoring the way the cold creeps through her black stockings. "Tae." She reaches forward and pulls the red scarf up on his face. "You don't have to skate like Jin, all you need is time and practice to be able to skate properly." She makes sure to speak softly so as to reassure Taehyung it was okay.

Yeah he had been the last of the group to get a hang of skating other that rosé, Lisa, and Jungkook seeing as they were only three and were clinging on to others.

"Jimin didn't need time and practice though." Taehyung pouts. Jisoo laughs lightly "people learn differently."

Just then Yoongi skates over to them an annoyed expression on his face but if anyone knew him best this was his happy face. On on his back rosé her shoulder length hair falling over her face, which is odd because when they had just gotten to the skating rink her hair was tied up in a bun under a entirely too big fluffy hat.

"Rosé where is your hat?" Jisoo laughs getting up from the ice and pulling an unstable Taehyung up with her, he immediately latches on to her arm.

Rosé giggles and squeezes her arms tightly around yoongis neck. "Fell on the floor."

"It fell when we were skating and now I don't know where it is." Yoongi sighs. Rosé laughs. "Very clumsy, yoonie."

"I'll go look for it."

"What about me?" Taehyung ask looking up at Jisoo, she stood a good few inches taller than him.

"Jennie will help you." Jisoo grins.

And immediately Taehyungs eyes open wide in fear and he shakes his head. "N-no! You can't leave me with Jennie."

"Jennie!" Jisoo yells, ignoring Taehyung pleads. "Come on tae she's not that bad."

Not even seconds later Jennie skates over with Jungkook running behind her he didn't have any skates on, he had on his brown Ugg's and puffy black jacket, and a hat with bunny ears. "Yes eonnie." She replies in her overly sweat voice batting her lashes, apple cheeks dusted pink from the cold. Jungkook knocks into her back and she stumbles forward. "Watch we're you going kook!" She scolds and Jungkook looks down with his big eyes.

"Let Yoongi watch Jungkook and you stay with Taehyung so I can look for rosies hat."

Jennie slowly turns to Taehyung with a smirk on her lips and Taehyung groans and looks away. "Of course eonnie, I have no problem helping out my friend."

Jisoo hums and struggles to detach Taehyungs hand from her arm and he stands awkwardly like a deers first time walking, his knees slowly turning inward.

Just as his butt is about to hit the floor Jennie skates forward and wraps her arms under his armpit from behind and pulls him up. "Come on Taehyung it's not that hard to stand like a normal person." Jennie scoffs.

And Taehyungs cheeks tint redder than the cold could tint them. Jennie was very intimidating and so straightforward. She scared him, and from the cruel tone his ears turn red from embarrassment. "It's not easy for everyone  okay? I'm not like you and the others."

Jennies arms tighten around him as she skates him out of the ice rink. "Let's just sit down for a bit, your obviously not getting a hang of things." And her tone was some what softer? Not really but still.

Once their out of the ice rink Taehyung stomps over to one of the benches and sits down with a thump and crosses his arms over his chest tightly. He's supposed to look angry but Jennie thinks he looks adorable.

"Go ahead laugh at me." Taehyung grumbles keeping his eyes on his friends having fun in the rink. Jennie sighs, she was now standing next to the bench her hands tucked away in the pocket of her red coat, she was the least covered, no gloves no hat just a really fancy red trench coat and matching red boots, she claimed it was warm enough.

"I'm not gonna laugh at you Taehyung." Silence and she shuffles on her feet. "I'm...I'm gonna get something from the vending machine eomma gave me 5 dollars, isn't that a lot?! Do you want something?"

"No." Taehyung grumbles.

"W-well I wasn't gonna get anything for you anyways, jerk!" And she spins around and stomps away.

She's back again 3 minutes later and she takes a seat next to a sad Taehyung who fiddles with the threads on his scarf. She doesn't say anything just rips open her lays chips and munches on it watching the others in the ring.

"Do they taste good?" Taehyung ask under a whisper still not giver her his attention.

"Mmhm!"  Jennie crunches on her chips louder. "Their my favorite potato chips."

"There's nothing special about potato chips though."

Jennie chuckles and nudges his shoulder. "I thought you liked lays, I seen you eating a pack 3 days in a row last week."

Taehyung finally looks at her and perks a brow. " I ate them too much so I don't like them anymore-wait...how would you know what I was eating?"

Jennie stops crunching her chips body becoming stiff. "Unless...you were watching?"

"No?!" Jennie yells and shoves Taehyung so hard he almost falls off the bench. "Shut up, that's why I don't like being nice." She grumbles, and then she shivers.

It doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung though even while he was laughing. "Are you cold?"

"I'm warm enough." And as a contradiction her body shivers involuntarily.

And as quick as that Taehyungs scarf is gone from around his face and he's bringing it to wrap around jennies neck and face trying to do it like how he seen his mom do it every morning before school. "Tae-Mmf." Jennies complaints become muffled as he wrap the scarf tightest around her face.

"There." Taehyung says with a soft smile. "Hey my scarf looks really nice on you and it matches your coat."

And thank god the scarf was covering half of her face because Jennie was afraid Taehyung would see the heat blossoming on her cheeks.

"Stop being sappy." Jennie groans and roles her eyes. "Thanks for your stupid scarf or whatever."

"Taehyung!"

"Oh that must be my mom, she must be ready to leave."

"Taehyung get your brother and come on."

"I'll be going now." Taehyung hops of the bench and grabs jennies chips.

"Hey!" But her protest are too quite to hear behind the scarf.

"I'll pay you back some day!" Taehyung laughs before running away.

And when he finds Jin and meet up with their mom she asks about his missing scarf and Taehyung says.

"Keeping someone warm."

________

Any mix ship that you want I'll write, :)
It doesn't matter what it is ;)
Have a good dayyyy