TAENNIE

YOUR BODIES MY CANVASIn jeju

In jeju

-SMUT!
(Very very explicit sexual content
If that make you uncomfortable please do not continue to read this chapter.)

(Anyways heres my first full fleshed out smut chapter for this fic, and Taennie takes the cake!)

(Long chapter, so theres bound to be more grammatical error if you see anything point it out to me so I can fix it.)

They were meant to stay in jeju for a full business week but Taehyungs company needed him back a bit sooner for some schedule. It was apparently a last minute change and Jennie wasn't too happy about it because it had been a while since she'd been able to spend some time with her boyfriend, 4 months to be exact. They had happily spent the day cuddled up together the first day getting there. They started filling each other in on all the things that where happening. Feeling as if it was way better to tell when they where in person and not on face time.

It's day two, Tuesday, and instead of leaving late night Sunday like they had planned they would have to leave Friday morning.

Jennie just felt like it wasn't enough time, she wanted more time. She wouldn't know what would be the next time they could be with each other again. Idol life was hard, but this was the life she had chosen. And although it had its downs it definitely had its ups and she wouldn't change a thing.

"Jennie are you almost done?"

Jennie hears her boyfriend yell from the living area, they had rented a nice house on a hill.

"Almost!" She yells back.

Taehyung wanted to take those photos he loved doing of her, always called her his muse. From what she remembers him telling her, he wants to dabble into some body paint for this 'photoshoot' if you must call it. Jennie loved being involved in the photos he took, she always felt pretty when she did, and when she looked back at the photos he'd taken she could feel his love through the screen.