JENKOOK

MR PHOTOGRAPHER HAS A GIRL For @viralVTrend-smut -jealousy -short oneshot -oral👀

For @viralVTrend
-smut
-jealousy
-short oneshot
-oral👀

"Ugh I wish I had as much trust in man as you did." Lisa snorts, throwing a strawberry into her mouth. Jennie shoots her a glare and Lisa shrugs, "what! It's the truth."

"I agree." Jisoo says on her other side. They were all in a park, their classes were over and they always met at the park in the afternoons. Since Jungkook would be at his studio doing photos. "Like what in your right mind made you say yes??"

"Because I trust him," she says finally, "he wouldn't do anything that would hurt me."

"But you know how younger guys are."

"He's not like that." She says quickly, trying to cut out the thought of that. But even she had to admit that she had thought about that too, he's a man they can't help how they react to things. She gulp, "plus this is a big thing for him, I don't want my jealousy to get in the way things."

"You haven't even had sex with him, since yall got together. Why make him wait." Jisoo asks curtly.

"Well because I want to make sure he isn't with me for just that. He said he was okay with waiting." Suddenly Jennie starts to think again, what if since he isn't getting it from her he's getting it from these random women! What if he's okay with waiting cause he's getting his satisfaction on the side. This was Jennie's first time ever dating anyone younger than her and it's been quite the ride so far.

Lisa kicks her feet out and wraps an arm around her friend. "Were did you find him then, I need a man too."

Jennie laughs at this but inside she's burning up.

After their meal Jennie had separated from her friends to start heading home. She had checked her phone and realized that Jungkook hadn't texted her back, it had been an hour without a reply. Jennie couldn't help it but that talk with her friends early really got to her.
She swipe to his instagram story and his last post was an hour ago, it was a picture of his shoes and studio location with a caption. "Back to work again."

Jennie was paranoid and she hadn't even realized that she had turned her car around into the direction of jungkooks job. Jungkook has never done this before, he always texts her back immediately. Now he was being stereo quiet. It was frustrating she was gonna let him have it.

She slammed her car door, and stormed through the front office, by now the receptionist had recognized Jennie and allowed her through. As Jennie rode the elevator her nerves got even worse, and when she reached jungkooks studio it felt as if she was gonna throw up. Just as her hand touches to door to swing it open she hears laughing.