TAENNIE AND LISKOOK

MISSION GET THEM TOGETHER-PT:3-love -friends -long chapter

-PT:3
-love
-friends
-long chapter.

Jungkook and Lisa where the it couple, within the their school and one day, they just suddenly stopped talking. No one knew why, or how. But it had happened. Jungkook was in a weird mood a lot of the days so as his best friend Taehyung had to invite him to a party Jimin had told him about to get him out of that funk.

Finally it was the night of the party and Jungkook and Taehyung where currently getting dressed since they shared the same dorm room, the room cold with the Air conditioner on full blast because Jungkook insists he can't live without it.

"Jungkook, can you turn the a/c off?! It's so cold my butt cheeks have stuck together!" He turns around to demonstrate, but Jungkook quickly looks away with disgust on his face. "Exactly now turn the A/C off before I shove ice down your throat."

Jungkook grumbles and aggressively shuts the A/C off "There you go, happy?!"

Taehyung hums.

"That's why you've got saggy balls." Jungkook snips.

"I do not! Take that back now jeon!"

Jungkook sticks his tongue out at him then goes back to fixing his hair in the mirror. Taehyung rolls his eyes and sits on his bed. "Listen, your not a child anymore stop acting like one."

"Read."

"Huh?"

"Read."

Taehyung takes a moments to think before he laughs. "That was good, but this is a verbal conversation."

"Hey you know Lisa's going to the party right?"

"Yeah." Jungkook replies simply. "Why are you telling me this exactly?"

"Oh, I just thought you would want to know." Taehyung watches carefully as jungkooks frowns. Lisa and jungkooks break up was quite and unexpected, it left this kind of awkward tension between the friends. Not only that but no one except for Jungkook and Lisa know why they decide to split up.

"It's whatever, I'm sure she'll be having fun. She's also single."

"Mm! But you don't know if she's ready to mingle~" Taehyung shimmy his shoulders and wiggle his brows.

"It's been a month Kim. She's gorgeous I doubt boys haven't already tried getting with her yet."

"Okay how about we see? You know I'm pro liskook, theirs no way I'm letting this ship sink."

Jungkook sighs and turn towards Taehyung crossing his arms over his chest. "Your too late, where a ship wreck at the bottom of the ocean, bucko."

Taehyung snorts. "Bucko? Really."