8. Matcha

Harley went home early. She dropped a flower plot. That's probably the one that she said she'd plant by our patio. She says it's a good flower tea.

The look on her face is indescribable. I'm somehow nervous. I hope she doesn't misunderstand. I should push Sarah out.

However, to my surprise, she suddenly leaned and forcefully kissed me.

Ofcourse, I pushed her off.

This is madness. I immediately ran out to follow Harley.

I yelled and ran fast to grab her hand, "Harley! I'll explain. It's not what it seems. I swear."

Harley was tearing up with anger in her face.

"Finn! Tell her. Don't hurt her even more." Sarah from behind suddenly interrupted.

What is she saying???!!!

I looked at Harley and from a look of anger, she showed a look of fear. She was looking at Sarah. Why does she look so frightened?

"Sarah, please shut up!" I yelled and held Harley tightly while we're in front of the elevator.

"Harley, hun. Honey. Look at me. It doesn't make sense but it's not what you think. She just came in and she was-" i was explaining and out of frustration I pulled my hair in agony.

I groaned, "She was tormenting me. Putting thoughts into my head. Like she knows it all! But that's not- I had no room for my own thoughts to be expressed. Honey, please."

"Finn what are you saying?" Sarah asks and I feel her footsteps approaching.

"Let me go, Finn." Harley begs in a terrorized tone. Like she's running away from her worst nightmare.

She successfully buckled my grasp and immediately entered the opening elevator door. Ofcourse, I tried to enter.

But Harley screamed so loudly, "Finn! Please! Don't!"

"Please let me go, hun." Harley called me in our endearment. She was sincerely begging. So I did let her go. Maybe she wants time to process what she saw.

Tch.

I hope she'll believe me. I should put my trust in her. To have faith in me and my sincerity for her.

After the elevator door closed, I turned around to walk back to my unit. I was ignoring Sarah.

Whatever she was saying, I don't f*cking want to listen anymore.

All the rage and frustration of seeing Harley like that was disrupting all other sensations I have. I was just walking back in stress.

Till Sarah tried to hold my arm, "Finn-"

I aggressively brushed it off and yelled to the top of my lungs, "Shut the f*ck up, Sarah!"

"What the f*ck are you trying to do?! What were you thinking?? You think I still love you?? No, you idiot! I cried, realizing how stupid and pathetic I was to have not noticed for so long! You always talk like you know me! Who the hell are you?!" all my anger was lashed out. I really didn't want to seem like a tactless motherf*cker and scream at a woman like this. I was raised to treat and talk to women with the respect they deserve. To stay quiet and make them feel validated at all times. But f*ck all that!

I was groaning and walking back and forth while she cries. She was too stunned to talk back. Stop looking like a godd*mn victim for christ's sake!

I hit my head multiple times in frustration.

"But you know what?! I was actually so happy to see you a while ago, Sarah. I couldn't help my smiles. Because I finally was able to confirm how much I feel for Harley. I think I love her so much that I don't even feel an inch of affection towards you. All I felt was fear and insecurity as I saw you again. Much more so when I heard what you had to say!" I continued to rage.