02.06.22 (part 2 of 01)

El: OMG WE'RE 20 MINUTES AWAY!!!!

Erica: I WAS SLEEPING STOP

El: NO!

El: IM SO EXCITED

Mike: can you guys hurry up 😒

Mike: i want to go to sleep

Nancy: yeah that's the reason 😉

Mike: oh my god stop i am so tired i woke up at 6am and really just want to sleep

Nancy: geez ok 😒

El: OH MY GOD 19 MORE MINUTES!!!!

Max: AAAAA I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! THE FIRST THING IM DOING TOMORROW IS GOING TO VISIT YOU!

Mike: NO NO NO! YOU ARE NOT COMING TO MY HOUSE!

El: please please please!!!!

Mike: NO

El: Fine then me AND Will are going to Max's house

Mike:......

Mike: fine she can come to my house

El: YES EHSJISSGSJ

Max: YESSSS<3

El: 15 MORE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica: it's like 1am shut up.

El: NOOOOO IM SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Erica: SHUT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK UP

El: y'all are so boring 😒😒

El: even Will is sleeping

Max: i don't go to sleep until like 3-4am usually

Erica: SHUT UP! I GO TO SLEEP AT LIKE 11PM

Max: Ew that's so early

Erica: YEAH BUT AT LEAST IM NOT TIRED AFTER

El: OMG 10 MORE MINUTES!!!!!

Max: i can't even see you today....<3

Lucas: can you guys stop? Erica is screaming at me about how annoying you guys are

El: sorryyyy

El: 5 MORE MINUTES

Mike: I'm going to sleep the second you get in the house

El: oh ok 😒😒

El: omg like 3 more minutes!!!!!

El: WILL ISN'T WAKING UP!!!!!

Mike: maybe because he's also tired?

El: whatever 😒😒😒

El: OMG WE'RE HERE!!!

Mike: ok I'm going to sleep

El: GN guys!!!

Time skip to the next morning

Mike's pov:

"Oh my god what time is it? I have no idea. Wait El and Will are here." I thought to myself .

I ran downstairs and I saw both of them eating breakfast.

"Hey guys!" I said. " Hey Mike!" Will replied.

Then i heard a knock on the door.
" ITS MAX!" Eleven basically yelled out.

"MAX!" She opened the door and said. Both of them hugged and i went to sit down at the table. " Good morning Will." I said while smiling at him. " Good morning Mike!" He replied.

We ate breakfast and all 4 of us went down to the basement. The basement has fully changed.

"Oh wow it looks different," Max said as she sat down on a couch " why don't we call Dustin and Lucas?" " Oh yeah that would be a good idea." I replied and Max started texting in the group chat.

In the main GC

Max: Dustin Lucas

Lucas: ?

Max: come over to Mike's house

Dustin: ok

Lucas: sure

Robin: Nancy I'm also going love<3

Nancy: LOVE YOU! <3

back with Will, El, Max and Mike

Mike's pov:

Max is so annoying. I literally can't stand her. I hope she goes home pretty early.

Right as i thought of that she said: " Can i sleep over?" WHAT NO NO NO. i don't want her sleeping over.

" YESS PLEASE!!!" El said as she sat put her head on Max's shoulder.

" Yeah ok whatever" i sighed.

" Hey Mike you know what you have to do right?" Max said while smirking.

"OMG I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT DOING IT!" i yelled out as i became a blushing mess. " Why doesn't anyone tell me what's going on" Will looked pretty sad.

"Uh because uhm.....it's like....i uhm" i tried replying in the most Normal way possible but i couldn't. "Yeah ok whatever" he sounded even more sad.
Oh god he was so adorable. I wanted hug him so much but that would be weird.

There was a knock on the door and Max immediately ran to it. It of course was Dustin and Lucas.

"Hey guys!" Lucas greeted and both of them followed Max to the basement.

"Lucas! Dustin!" Will got up and hugged them both. El did the same. "What do you guys want to do today?" Dustin asked.
"I was thinking maybe let's go see a movie?" Max suggests. Everyone nods.

While we were all walking Max seemed to be whispering with Eleven a lot. Not that i have a problem with that it's just that they definitely are whispering about me and Will.

"That would be great!" Max said and El just squeeled. Both started laughing. Oh god can Max get more annoying? Oh yeah she can.

" Is California any different from Hawkins? " I asked Will. " Oh it's pretty boring. Although we do have a few fun stuff there. But honestly i missed Hawkins so much." Will replied. I looked over to Max and El and Max was smirking at me. I felt like i was going to scream at her. "Seriously?" I mouthed out. She nodded and then both her and El started laughing and whispering again.

Time skip to after the movies

Still Mike's pov:

Dustin and Lucas left. " OH MY GOD I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!!!" El basically screamed out. "What?" Max asked. " we should go to a meadow!" El suggested .
" Oh yeah! That's a great idea. But let's go around the time when the sun starts setting." Max agreed, smirked and looked at me. Why can't she just leave me alone?

"Uh yeah ok" i replied hoping she would stop. " Come on show some enthusiasm." Max groaned. How can she be so annoying?
___________________________________________

A/n: part 3 coming soon!

Word count: 918