trip to France part 6

A/n: sorry for making you guys wait i just didn't have any ideas and i actually forgot about this 😭

Mike's pov:

I woke up from that "nap" and it was completely dark outside. I remember that we had to go to a spa so i checked my phone.

Oh.my.god.

It is 4am. I don't know if Will went to the spa or also stayed here sleeping since he was in his bed with his back turned. Well....I'm not sure if i will fall asleep so might as well check the GC.

In the main GC:

17:16 (5:16 pm)

Max: @Will @Mike WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS

El: we've been waiting in the lobby for 20 mins and you haven't answered any calls

Lucas: seriously what are you guys doing

Max: Guys? Hello?

17:33 (5:33 pm)

Max: ok that's it we're not waiting anymore.

El: ^

4:27 ( 4:27 am)

Mike: We kind of didn't wake up from the nap.

Mike: Will is still sleeping

Robin: dude. How could you sleep for so long?

Mike: IDFK

Max: IM SO FUCKING MAD.

Max: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP FOR 10 HOURS AND NOT HEAR 37 CALLS?

Mike: i don't know?

Max: OMFG

Max: ISTFG

Max: WELL YOU BETTER THEN GET UP AND LETS MEET UP SOMEWHERE

Mike: What? just the 2 of us?

Max: ITS THE LAST DAY MORON

Mike: ok and?

Max: ITS.THE.LAST.DAY.

Mike: What are you on about?

Max: DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING PLAN?

Mike: Oh.....

Mike: uh kind of....

Max: see this is why we need to talk.

Mike: I can do it myself

Max: NO YOU CAN'T

Max: YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING

Mike: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO MAD?

Lucas: DUDE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP ITS FUCKING 4AM AND IM TRYING TO SLEEP

Eddie: ^ 😒

Max: MIKE ISTFG IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE IN THE LOBBY IN 20 MINUTES

Mike: Okay okay I'm getting ready

Max: i fucking hate you

Mike's pov:

i told her i can do it myself. But of course she doesn't believe me. Why can't I do this on my own? Its none of their business.

I got ready and met up with Max in the lobby who was so pissed.

" dude i am so fucking mad at you. Not Will tho." She said and i rolled my eyes. For some reason Max and El worship Will like he's some god. He never does anything wrong in their eyes. Well. I didn't say i don't worship him. I love him so much. I could NEVER be mad at him.

Me and Max talked a bit ( more like she was practically yelling at me.)

" Ok its 6am. Can i PLEASE go back to my room?" I asked but she shook her head. " what If Will wakes up? I don't have my phone with me." I tried reasoning with her and surprisingly she said: " Fine you can go but i swear to God if you don't confess today." I just rolled my eyes in response as i started heading towards the elevator.

I entered the room and Will wasn't in his bed.

Only like 3 seconds later he came running to the door and hugged me tight.

" You idiot. I thought you were kidnapped or something." He said as he buried his head in my chest.

" Haha no Max wanted to talk about something. But to be honest she wasn't even talking she was yelling at me." I replied and he giggled: " She was mad about us forgetting Spa?"

" Yeah she was mad at me. She worships you or something so of course she isn't mad at you." I said and he hugged me even tighter if that was possible.

" Will- Will i can't breathe-" i said and he let me go instead grabbing both my shoulders.

" Don't ever do that again. Why didn't you take your phone?" He asked and i just smiled softly at him. " Well come on we have to find some way to pass time. We still have like 2 hours until breakfast." He said and grabbed my hand. Oh my god. I probably was more red than a tomato. My heart was racing. For a second i thought he was going to kiss me. But who am I kidding? He doesn't like me....
___________________________________________

A/n: Ok this was short and boring BUT this was just a filler for the Next chapter 😉 i promise that the next one will be out soon

Word count: 758